Status: Writing in it When I Want to

New and Pretty

Back to School

The next day I got up on time and spent forever getting ready, longer than I ever had before for any occasion. I asked Mom if I could take the car and she said I could today but not every day. I parked close to the school and hopped out. My first class I recognized two people, Jezebel and Honey were sitting in the back row of desks and there was an empty seat next to Honey. I took it and she OMG'd me and gave me a hug. Then complimented me on my outfit again. That class went really smoothly and I actually had fun. I noticed a lot of my classmates staring at me though, wondering who this new girl was hanging out with the popular girls.
At lunch Honey practically begged me to sit with her so I did. I sat at the popular table in the middle of the room. But to my dismay Matt was one of the popular people. And he made no effort to hide his staring at me throughout the entire lunch.
After we finished our lunches Honey drug me along with the girls I met at the pizza shop and a couple others outside to a shady spot under the trees.
"This is our spot, we sit here nearly every lunch. It's perfect to watch the football players from, breezy, and shady. We tried to convince the principal to put a bench here but he won't." Honey squealed at me as we sat down in a big circle with the other girls.
"Did any of you notice anything weird about Matt today?" Krystal asked, staring at me as she spoke.
"Not really, he didn't talk much though." One if the two girls I hadn't yet met said. She had black, extremely straight hair with bangs and blue eyes.
"Yeah, he seemed a little out of it, Anne." Krystal said, to the girl. Anne nodded.