Status: Writing in it When I Want to

New and Pretty

Acceptance

It was the day before Honey's big party and she'd insisted I go shopping for a party outfit with her. I'd been saving my allowance for a few years so I didn't really have a money problem. I stood at the end of my drive in a mini skirt and a tank top with a brand name scribbled across it and waited for my ride. She was only five minutes late but standing at the end of my driveway made me feel uneasy so I was wishing she'd hurry up. Then I seen Matt jogging up our road out of the corner of my eye. I sighed, if only she'd get here before he jogged past.
But alas, she didn't. Matt slowed down as he jogged past me and whistled.
"Where are you off to dressed like that?" He said, stopping completely. I ignored him and looked away.
"Aw, come on, Essy. There's no one else here to put on a show for, why bother ignoring me?" He groaned.
"Because I honestly don't want to talk to you. Right now, or anytime soon for that matter." I said, folding my arms. He frowned.
"If I didn't have to go to Honey's party with Krystal, I'd so ask you right now." He said, moving closer.
"And I'd so reject you right now." I said, pushing him away. He chuckled. Then Honey pulled up and I opened the door to get in.
"What? No kiss good-bye?!" He shouted as I slammed the door. We started driving down the road.
"What was that about?" Honey asked. Jezebel was sitting in the backseat with her legs crossed.
"Yeah, I'm kind of curious too." Jezebel pleaded. I sighed.
"Well, the night I first met you guys and when Matt and I walked home together something happened. And, I tried to stop him but-"
"PLEASE, tell me you are not pregnant!?" Jezebel yelled at me. I looked back at her and slapped her.
"Of course not!! Haha, he just kind of made out with me against my will. But it's made things very awkward between him and I. And then there's the matter of Krystal..." I sighed, putting my face in my hands. Honey reached over and patted me on the back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long Chapter!