Status: Writing in it When I Want to

New and Pretty

Why do People Settle for Less Than They Deserve?

On our way home I dished about Keelan. They thought it was the cutest thing ever, and why shouldn't they, it kind of was. I had a sexy date and the best part was that Matt would have a Hell of a time being jealous.
"What I don't get is why Matt stays with Krystal. Obviously she doesn't mean that much to him." Jezebel said in the backseat, while she texted someone on her phone.
"Because, if he didn't have Krystal, the high school wouldn't be balanced. Every high school has to have at least one superior relationship. Our school's is theirs." Honey said.
"You know I'm the only one in our little group he doesn't have a date." Jezebel sighed. I laughed.
"Not true, Anne's going single." I said. Jezebel shook her head.
"No, she just text me and told me that this guy from her Biology class asked her." Jezebel said, slumping down in her seat. I loved Honey's Jeep. All the windows were tinted and she'd had the interior re-done to make it super comfortable. Along with her huge sound-system, that meant the perfect ride.
"Ask Jeremy." Honey offered. Jezebel shook her head.
"Did you hear what he tried to do with Grace the last time they went out?" Jezebel shivered. I sighed and texted Mikey; 'Would you go to the party with Jezebel if she asked you?' He replied instantly. 'Yesh, probs.'
"Mikey said he'd go with you." I said. Jezebel screamed.
"You asked someone without my permission?!" She yelled and slapped me on the arm.
"No, I asked him if you asked him what he'd say." I laughed. Hopefully it was acceptable to do that. I did have a tad bit lack of experience in this sort of thing. She laughed.
"Alright, that's fine then." She said as we pulled into my driveway.
"See you guys!" I shouted, as I got out. I ran up my drive with my dress and up into my bedroom.