Status: Writing in it When I Want to

New and Pretty

I'll Tell You My Dirty Little Secret

"I probably wouldn't tell you this if I wasn't-" She made a weird noise and then a shh noise "-Drunk!" She whispered a little too loudly and breathed a heavy alocohol smelling breath in my face.
"Tell me what?" I said, deciding not to comment on her bad breath. She giggled, then sighed, then start to tear up.
"Well, I did something I shouldn't have with Matt. He was just so tempting and he told me Krystal would never find out." She shook her head as if that made it more believable. "I didn't think he was going to do it, like THAT it. I thought it was just kissing but then-" She finished mid-sentence as she passed out on the floor beside the bed. I didn't know what to think. I picked her up and put her on the bed then checked my reflection in the mirror. Still good! I ran downstairs and ran into the crowd of people to find Honey and tell her why Suzy was on her bed.
There were so many couples pressing against each other it was hard to tell who was who, so I eventually just gave up and went outside. Lots of people were in the pool and hottub. I sighed and sat in one of her pool chairs. Happy November 26th, Esmeralda. I closed my eyes and listened to girls screaming and the loud thumping music.