Status: Writing in it When I Want to

New and Pretty

Provocative

"You know you have been dressing quite provocative lately." Mom said as she passed me the salt for my breakfast. It was Sunday morning and Dad was off on an important bussiness meeting.
"Not really. All the girls dress like that, some worse."
"If all the girls jumped off a bridge would you?" She asked. I shooked my head and took a bite of egg.
"Just, be careful. I don't want you to lose yourself just because you are popular now. Always remember who you are, Esmeralda." She said, squeezing my hand before continueing eating her supper. I figured Mom would mention something soon but it didn't really bother me as much as I expected it to.
Keelan had texted me about 50 times now with Hey's and Can we talk about this's. I'd decided the simple way to deal with it was to just ignore him and pretend it had never happened. The guys here were proving to be as big of jerks as at my last school. At least I had my girls.
After Honey's party that was all anyone talked about really. It got to be a pretty boring topic soon. Suzy and Krystal came back to school at lunch this week, I didn't really like them as much as the other girls. Krystal had this I'm better than everyone attitude to her as did Suzy. Our conversations were much more exciting when they weren't here.