Status: Writing in it When I Want to

New and Pretty

Jolly Old Saint Essy

"I hate these stupid decorations everywhere." Kate said as she pushed some Christmas lights out of her way in the library. I laughed.
"Come on, Kate, get in the spirit!" It was pretty much predictable I'd say something like that. I loved Christmas, and the whole school knew it by now, or at least I hoped. I'd been wearing red and green and other Christmas colours since December 15th now, ussually the outfits were flattering but one day I even wore an ugly Christmas sweater with a cat picture knitted into it. Of course I wore very flattering pants with it and made sure my make-up was perfect so people didn't look at me like a complete idiot.
"Shut up, we might as well call you Jolly Old Saint Essy." Kate laughed as she opened her History book and plopped down in a bean bag. Most of December had been the same. Except every day at lunch we went to the coffee shop instead of the tree, it was too cold to go there now and another difference was that every afternoon I helped Kate catch up on her History. She was a smart girl but was so slow in History. I guess another difference was that the girls and I started sitting at a new lunch table. Krystal bitched about it for a week to us but she never went to join us and never forced us back to her table. Her and Suzy were the only ones who stayed at the popular table along with all the football guys.