Status: Writing in it When I Want to

New and Pretty

Drive you home?

Keelan wasn't there. It was weird that I was a little disapointed, even though he'd stood me up before.
"Boo!" Krystal said, running and jumping into Matt's arms. but as they were hugging he stared at me over her shoulder and then winked at me. I gave him the finger discreetly and sat down at our table.
"I missed you." He said to Krystal, she giggled like a 6th grader and kissed him on the cheek.
"I missed you too, Babe." She said, sitting down at our table and blowing him a kiss. Ick, it was gross watching them go on like this. I was so tired of their stupid relationship.
Dinner was really good and the conversation was much more interesting than Krystal's going ons in the car. Krystal had gotten the iPad she wanted and she went on about that for like five minutes before someone suceeded in changing the subject.
"I'm going to miss you so much while Suzy and I are on our trip." Krystal said to Matt, frowning. He smiled.
"I'll be waiting for you." He said, Krystal seemed to take this as her cue to leave. She got up and went with Suzy, who'd offered to drive her home.
"Do you need a drive home?" Matt asked me. I shook my head.
"It would make more sense than making Honey drive all the way out there and waste gas money." He said, trying his hardest to persuade me. He knew my weak spot was my friends.
"Well, I gue-"
"No, Essy, it's no trouble driving you home." Honey said, realizing how uncomfortable I was. But I knew it what Matt had said made too much sense to ignore it.
"Nah, I'm going with Matt, thanks anyway though." I said, getting up. Matt got up and led me to his sports car. As we started to drive away I noticed Suzy and Krystal watching us through her car windows. I squinted at them and waved. But they just ignored me and turned their heads.