Status: Writing in it When I Want to

New and Pretty

Nobody Appreciates Being Lied to

"It's snowing pretty hard." Matt said something for the first time since we'd started driving. I smiled.
"Yeah." I said, looking in the mirror and seeing Suzy's car behind us. I didn't say anything though because I didn't want to freak him out.
"So, what are you doing for the rest of the night?"
"Nothing, why?" I asked him, he gave a devilish smile.
"I was thinking you could come over and watch a movie or two. I have lots of Christmas movies." He said, reaching over and setting his hand on my leg.
"I really should get home though, my parents would wonder where I was." I said. He passed me his cell.
"Call them." He demanded. I bit my lip in defeat and called them. They said I was aloud before I even told them who's house I was going to. Not the answer I wanted. And seeing how his phone was really loud he could hear everything they said. My only way out of this was to mention Suzy.
"Is that Suzy's car trailing us?" I said innocently. He squished his eyebrows together and looked in the rearveiw mirror.
"Looks like it, wonder what they want." He said, picking up his cell and dialing Krystal.
"Hey babe, what's up?" She said, I seen her answer the phone in the mirror.
"Driving Essy home, you?"
"Suzy and I are at her house, packing." She said. What a liar. Not that it really made much difference because her boyfriend was ten times worse.
"Are you sure?" He asked, rolling down his window and sticking his hand out it and waving. I heard her voice crack through the phone.
"Yeah, I-I-I'm positive." She said, I seen her turn to Suzy and whisper something as she covered the speaker part in the phone.
"I don't appreciate being lied to." Matt said into the phone before he hung up on her. After that Suzy turned in the nearest drive and went back towards her house. Matt shook his head and set his phone down as we pulled into his drive. We both got out then he picked me up and carried me into his house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for uploading a billion chapters.. But I hope you liked them? BTW love the comments! Good to know people like my story :) :) Cheers!