Status: Writing in it When I Want to

New and Pretty

Can we Start Over?

"So, Krystal and you are kind of falling apart?" I said as he made me a cup of hot chocolate.
"We were never really together. We have too many differences, really our friends pushed us together." He said, sitting down as he waited for the water to boil. His house wasn't as big as mine but had much more expensive looking furniture in it and was better decorated.

As we walked into the living room with our mugs in our hands he made a chuckle.
"What's so funny?" I asked, turning to him and smiling.
"We're under the mistletoe together." He said, pointing straight up. I probably turned bright red at that point. I had to admit he still knew how to charm me despite all the jerk things he'd done to me.
"Do you want to? If you don't, We'll just go watch the movie..." He said, mumbling the last sentence. I licked my lips and looked up at him.
"You're giving me a choice this time?"
"As long as you stop being so cute, it's really hard to resist." He said, brushing a piece of hair behind my ear.

I had to put some thought into it but decided one kiss couldn't hurt. I stood on my tippy-toes and gave him a quick peck on the lips. Afterward he just kind of stared at me so I kissed him again. I might have kissed him again after that, or maybe even a few times after that, but I'm not going into details...

He was actually really nice the whole night. He didn't try to kiss me once after that. He just sat there and watched childish Christmas movies with me. After the first movie I laid my head on his chest, simply because it was weird, him not trying to make a move.
"I'll walk you home." He said after the fourth movie. It was probably getting pretty late but I'd kind of lost track of time. I nodded and put my coat on.