Status: Writing in it When I Want to

New and Pretty

Please, I'm Only Just Beginning to get the Hang of This

"Sounds like you have yourself a whole world of trouble." Mom said, hugging me. I was crying in front of my mother. What a rare occurance. I just needed someone there for me, someone I knew loved me.
"I don't know what to do. Krystal's going to try and ruin my school life" I bauled. She patted my back.
"Now, now, you don't even sound like the Esmeralda I know. Remember when all those people picked on you before? You never came crying to me. You're too brave to be doing this. Now, the best I can tell you is to find out what you're going to say to Matt before you do anymore overreacting." She said, squeezing me one last time before standing up and brushing off her shirt that had tears all over it.
"Thanks Mom, it means a lot." I said, getting up. She had a point. I needed to find out what to say to Matt. I walked up to my room and checked my phone for texts. I had lots from my best friends but none from Matt. I sighed and rolled into my bed.
"Sleep is the best medicine." I said to myself aloud before closing my eyes. I awoke late at night and knew my thinking process would be much easier now on a rested mind. Matt was gorgeous, but a little self-obsessed. Not to mention he was a cheater. But he did know how to make a girl feel special and charm her, probably a needed skill for all cheaters. I couldn't date a guy that was known for cheating. I texted him and told him it was a no. He didn't reply.