Status: Writing in it When I Want to

New and Pretty

Familiar Eyes

"We should go to the movies soon." Kate said something for the first time the whole conversation. Honey nodded vigorously.
"There's this new scary movie out I kind of wanted to see." Jezebel said. I remembered the first time I'd watched a scary movie with them, Honey hadn't been able to sleep all night. She got terrified but still volunteered to watch them with Jezebel all the time. We all agreed on a day and I promised to mention it to Anne.

That Friday night I was getting ready for the movie when I got a text from Honey saying she was in the drive. I did my make-up quickly and ran out the door. The girls were all extremely hyper and had the music blaring. I got in the backseat and started a conversation with Kate. Ross was still trying to get her to move but she was holding her ground on the topic.

When we got to the theatres we bought our tickets and started playing in the arcade section.
"I'm going to win that phone, I'm determined!" Jezebel said, inserting more money into the machine. What a fool, nobody ever wins at these games. I was saving all my money for food.
"Wanna go get our food?" Honey asked me over the loud gaming noises and music. I nodded and we hurried into the line-up while it was short. I walked up to the counter and got my popcorn and everything then sat down at one of the tables by myself to wait for the other girls. I looked around at the other table and caught a pair of familiar eyes looking back.