Status: Writing in it When I Want to

New and Pretty

I'm Not Jealous, I Just Want Everything She's Got

Keelan. Why did he have to be here? Of all people? Well, I guess it's less awkward than Matt or Krystal... He turned back to his friends who were sitting at the table with him and continued his conversation. I tried to listen in but all I got out of it was what movie they were seeing, which was the same one as us. Ross was with him so it would only be matter of time before Kate saw him and then our groups would have to sit beside each other.

I got up and went to find Kate. She wasn't hard to find, as she was still in the arcade and was watching Jezebel spend more and more money on that ridicoulous phone.
"Ross is here." I told her. She turned to me and laughed.
"I know, he told me him and his friends had planned it out a couple weeks ago. But don't worry, I'm not going to ditch you guys for him." She said, turning back to Jezebel who was now cursing at the machine. I smiled and went back to my table where Anne and Honey had sat down.

"Guess who's here." Honey whispered as I sat down. I just nodded and took a handful of popcorn.
"You're sitting beside me so I have someone to freak out with." Honey said to me, I nodded and watched as a girl sat down beside Keelan at his table. She was gorgeous. She looked like some kind of model. She had perfectly straightened hair, hoop earrings, a belly top on with a sorority sign on it, and short shorts on. She also had a fake tan, gigantic boobs, and a tonne of make-up on but who was looking right? She made all of us look like children and it was obvious all the girls agreed with me by their facial expressions. No wonder Keelan had stood me up.