Status: Writing in it When I Want to

New and Pretty

How Could I Be So Idiotic?

"Keelan?! What the Hell!?" I shouted at him, trying to pull away. He was frowning.
"I wouldn't do this if I didn't have to but you aren't going to listen to me any other way, are you?" He said, raising his eyebrows at me. I sighed, knowing he was right. I sat down on the seat beside him and looked him in the eye.
"Make it fast, people are going to suspicious if we come out of here together." I said.
"Okay, well, do you realize how sorry I am about the party? Chloe needed me and-"
"Yes, she definitely NEEDED you to take her on a date. I can't believe the guys around here. I really thought you were different than Matt but here you are with excuses that sound like a twelve year old made them up." I said, trying my hardest not to cry. Keelan looked at me and laughed. Right in my face. The loudest laugh I'd ever heard him laugh. What a jerk! I started crying then and he stopped. He tried to pull me to him for a hug but I pushed him away.
"Get off of me, you loser!" I said, getting up and running from the photobooth to the girls bathroom. Jezebel was the only girl I knew still in there.
"What happened?!"She practically shouted, pulling me into a hug. I cried into her shoulder for a good five minutes before I answered. She grabbed my hand and drug me out of the bathroom and over to Keelan's table.

"Esmer-" He was cut off by Jezebel slapping him across the face as hard as she could.
"What the Hell?!" Honey shouted, running over to us with a drink in her hand.
"Esmeralda, you have it all wrong!" Keelan shouted his hand on his face. I shook my head.
"The only thing I got wrong was my judgement on you." I said, taking Honey's drink and pouring it all over him. The security gaurd and Chloe were running toward us now.
"Ma'am, I'm going to have to ask you to leave the premises." The security gaurd said, grabbing my arm. I pulled away.
"I was just leaving." I said, stomping toward the door angerly, with my friends behind me.

"Chloe is my cousin!" Keelan roared at me. I stopped dead in my tracks. How could I have been so stupid?! The fact they didn't do anything but hug should have been a dead giveaway, but now that I thought about it they even looked alike slightly. I didn't know how to react exactly so I just stood there like an idiot until I heard Keelan talking to somone. I turned around and seen him negotiating with the security gaurd. He agreed to let me stay as long as I cleaned up the mess, but if I did anything like this again I'd be permanently banned.