Status: Writing in it When I Want to

New and Pretty

On de Phone

"I'm really sorry!" Jezebel said, as she fooled around with her new phone.
"It's fine, we'll have other chances to kiss." I said, laying back in my seat.
"Now that his college girlfriend is out of the way?" Honey teased me, I stuck my tongue out at her and sat up as we pulled into my driveway.
"See you tomorrow guys." I said, getting out and slamming the door behind me. I walked in and sat down in the living room to read a book. I hadn't read one in a while surprisingly.
After supper I went up to my room and played on the internet until my phone rang.
"Hello?"
"Hey, it's Keelan." The voice on the other end said, he sounded so differnt on the phone.
"What's up?" I asked sitting on my bed.
"Nothing, you?"
"Just on the computer." I said, yawning. He inhaled loudly.
"I was thinking, we should skip all the awkwardness and just go steady. We've already had our fair share of awkward." He said. I could tell he was holding his breath waiting for my answer.
"Sure." I said. He chuckled awkwardly.
"Great, that's, great." He said nervously. How could I have stayed mad at him for so long?
"So, what're you doing tomorrow?" I asked, twirling a piece of my hair around my finger.