Status: Writing in it When I Want to

New and Pretty

Knock

"It's Sunday, so absolutely nothing. What about you?"
"Nothing, maybe we could do nothing together?" I asked. That sounded a lot better in my head...
"Okay, and where do you think we should do nothing at?" He asked. I loved that about him, that he accepted my weirdness, even liked it.
"I don't really feel like a place with a big crowd, so maybe the park?" I suggested.
"Sounds good." He laughed. We talked for a while longer before he said he had to go. I hung up and fell into a laying position. He was just so great.
The next morning I spent forever getting ready. I must have tried on thirty differnt outfits before I settled on one. I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen.
"Hey Esmeralda, could you pass me that salt?" Mom asked without even looking over her shoulder at me. I passed her the salt and stole a piece of her cookie dough. She slapped my hand away when I went for another piece though.
"I'm going out today, probably won't be back until late." I said, sitting on the kitchen island. She sighed.
"It seems you're constantly going places these days. I guess it's better than you moping around all day." She said, turning to look at me for the first time since I'd walked into the room.
"Yeah, well-" I was interuppted by someone knocking on the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not very much action in these last two chapters but oh well.