Status: Writing in it When I Want to

New and Pretty

Have you Ever Needed Something so Bad You Can't Sleep At Night

"Krystal, wait." I said. She grumbled something under her breath but turned around.
"What?!"
"Are you coming back to school any time soon?" I asked. She shook her head.
"As soon as my parents find out I'm pregnant I know they'll kick me out. I've been trying to hide it as best I can. But people will know soon. So I'm actually moving tomorrow night, nobody knows but you. I'm not telling ANYONE where I'm going though. Don't try and stop me please, it's not just for me. My baby deserves a better life than this too." She said, turning around and rushing out of the bathroom. I didn't know how to react to that. So she really was pregnant... I fixed my lipstick and walked out to see Keelan sitting by himself awkwardly with two dinners.
"There you are! I literally thought you'd ditched me." He said as I pulled out my chair and sat down.
"I was talking to Krystal in the ladies." I said, picking up my fork.
"I thought you hated her?"
"I do, but I had to talk to her about something important." I said, smiling at him. He nodded.
"Well, let's eat." He said, digging in. He ate like a horse, and had finished his dessert when I was barely finishing my meal.

He walked me to my door that night and we sat on the porch swing for a while.
"I better go inside, Mom's probably worried about me..." I said, turning toward the door. He grabbed my hand before I could get up.
"Do I get a goodnight kiss or?" He asked, leaning back and giving me the puppy dog face. I giggled and leaned in to kiss him. I'd planned on it just being a peck on the lips but that's not how it went exactly. About ten minutes later Mom walked out onto the porch and we both jumped away from each other.
"I don't care if you kiss him, best make sure you father doesn't walk in on it though." She said, walking over to her car and getting in. Keelan and I looked at each other and started laughing.
"I'm going to your grandmother's for the night, and your father is watching the game with Eddy so he won't be back until midnight." Mom shouted as she started the car.