Status: Writing in it When I Want to

New and Pretty

Free Parking

Keelan stayed until about eleven watching movies and at one point we played Monopoly. Some might say that's a pretty boring night with your boyfriend, but it was actually so fun. When he was leaving he told me he'd had a great night and kissed me good-bye.
I was in my room when I heard Dad come in through the door.
"Hey!" I shouted down to him.
"Go to sleep, it's a school night!" He shouted back. I smiled and continued to talk to Jezebel on the internet. I told her about Suzy and Krystal, but I made her promise not to tell anyone. Of all my friends I trusted her the most. She told me we should try and talk to Suzy but I didn't know how much I liked that idea.

"You know, my birthday is April 14th." Anne said as we ate our lunches.
"That's only a week away, are you planning to have a party?" Honey asked.
"No, I'm just having Kate over." Anne laughed. I thought it was kind of rude to bring up a party just to tell people they weren't invited but I didn't say anything. Keelan came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders.
"Hey Babe, what are you doing after school?" He said, letting go and pulling up a chair next to me.
"Nothing that I know of, why?" I said smiling at him.
"I was wondering if you wanted to come over. I rented all the Star Wars movies." He said, laughing and taking a bite of my sandwich. He knew me too well. I did have a tonne of homework but how could I resist Star Wars?
"Count me in." I laughed, grabbing his hand in mine and squeezing.

"There's exactly 15 days left until this school year is over. I'm going to miss you all so much over the summer!" Jezebel said, staring at the clouds.
"I'm going to miss you too." I said. We were all laying on our backs looking at the clouds under our tree.
"Well, it's not like we won't see each other. Like, Matt's party is in July so we'll all see each other there." Anne pointed out.
"I don't know if I'm going to go." I said, rolling over to look at her.
"Why? I know you and Matt have some crazy history but there will be hundreds of people there. Chances are, you won't even SEE Matt." I wish I could believe her but I'm sure Matt would make himself VERY visible. Ad if he tried anything now Keelan would probably beat the crap out of him. And as much as I hated Matt in ways I couldn't let Keelan do that.
"I'll think about it." I laughed, sitting up just in time to see Keelan coming toward us.
"Does my hair look okay?" I asked, stressing out.
"No, you have grass and stuff all through it. But, it's Keelan, he won't care." She was right. And that's one of the things that made Keelan as amazing as he was.
"Hey Essy!" He said, running up to me and kissing me. He was alll sweaty from some sort of sport he'd been playing. He played so many it was very hard to keep track.
"I don't have much time to do much other than say hello though, My swim meet starts in ten minutes." He said, sitting on the ground beside where I'd been.
"That's alright, we're leaving soon anyway. Going to the mall." I said, sitting beside him.
"I might meet you guys there if you're still there around 6."
"Chances are we will be. You know girls and their shopping." I laughed. He nodded.