Status: Writing in it When I Want to

New and Pretty

Innapropriate

"Is Keelan actually coming? Because I could use the discount on this." Honey said, modelling a pretty sun dress she found in Keelan's Grandmother's shop. I rolled my eyes.
"You probably won't even get a discount. And I don't know, he hasn't responded to my text yet." I said, browsing the racks. Honey didn't reply and instead returned to the changing room.
"Are you guys done yet? I want some food." Jezebel whined. Anne stuck her tongue out at her from behind one of the racks so only I could see. I smiled at her.
"No! I still have a truckload of things in here to try on!" Honey yelled from the changing room.
"I'll go with you." I said. I wasn't really in the mood for shopping anyway. Jezebel clapped her hands and grabbed my arm.
"I'm thinking chinese would be good." She said, tugging me along.

That night I laid in bed texting Keelan. His practice had been drug out because one of his teammates acted inappropriately and they all had to do push-ups. I told him about the guy who'd been with Suzy and he told me that he thought it was sketchy.
Eventually I told him I had to go to sleep before turning my phone off.

I sat up quickly and swallowed hard. My body was covered in sweat and my heart was beating so hard I could feel it. I'd dreamt of that guy Suzy was with. In my dream he was chasing me through the park and I ran into the forest to get away from him.
I was almost home when I tripped over a large tree root and face planted into a pile of what I soon discovered to be blood. I screamed and got up, only to be pushed down by the man. I began crying as he drew a knife and right before he stabbed me I woke up.