Status: Writing in it When I Want to

New and Pretty

It was only just a dream

The next morning I called Jezebel and told her about it.
"I know he creeped you out, but it was just a dream, Ess, don't worry about it." She said. I shook my head even though I knew she couldn't see me.
"I've never had a dream like it before. It was almost real. Oh my god, we have to check on Suzy!" I heard Jezebel sigh in frustration but she agreed to three-way call Suzy with me. The phone rang repeatedly and with every ring my heart sank.
The last ring before the voice machine she picked up.
"Uhmm, Hello?" She said in her usual rude manner. I took a long breath of relief.
"Hey Suzy, just wondering what you are up to today?" I laughed, trying to sound care-free.
"Going into the city with my mother, why?" She asked, suspiciously.
"Oh, I was just curious. I was going to ask if you wanted to come to a movie but obviously you can't. Anyway, I have to get going." I said. Suzy tried to say something just before I hung up but I didn't listen for it.
A moment later Jezebel texted me.
"I told you so, everything is fine. Stop being such a worry wart and meet us at the pizza shop." I replied the letter k and started getting ready.

Much to my dismay Matt was there, though he looked overjoyed to see me.
"Where's Keelan?" I asked.