Status: Writing in it When I Want to

New and Pretty

Conversations

"It was just a dream. Nothing's going to happen. If you don't go now somebody will probably find it tomorrow while you are at school."
"Can't we just go really early?"
"You can, I have to be at school really early for a club meeting. But I doubt you'll want to go alone. It'll probably still be dark out." He said. I picked up a hair brush and ran it through my hair.
"I'll go in the morning. Don't worry about me I'll get someone else like Jezebel to go with me." I wasn't completely sure I believed myself, but all I knew was I needed that phone and mom wouldn't buy me another if I lost it. Seeing how it was an iPhone I'd be an idiot to leave it there, that is, saying someone hadn't already took it.
"You sure?"
"Yes! Now go get some sleep, as you said you have to get up early. Love you." I said. He replied love you too and hung up. I sat there with the phone to my ear for awhile looking off into space before I crawled into bed and tried my hardest to fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is kind of short and pointless but I'm tired and don't feel like adding detail. ALSO, this is the second last chapter!! One more guys! Well, one more technical chapter, I'm doing an ending chapter with pictures of what they all look like, in my mind.

I do plan to make a sequel and I have started it. It's only a chapter into it though so I don't know when I'll post that. Guess it depends on the demands and comments I get.