Status: Writing in it When I Want to

New and Pretty

The End, sorta

The next morning the fog was as thick as pea soup. I drove by myself to the park because I'd felt like an idiot calling Jezebel. I was in a really good mood and for once actually turned on the radio. I turned the volume up loud and started singing along.
It wasn't completely dark like Keelan had predicted, the sun was coming up and I seen the odd person outside, probably up early for school or work. They all looked completely tired out and grumpy though so I just tried my best not to stare.
The park was about fifteen minutes away from my house driving. I knew the route quite well as it'd been one of the first places I'd explored after moving here. It felt strange thinking back to when Matt had assaulted me. I could hardly remember it now. Most people talk about how vivid their memories were on assaults and such, maybe it was because I'd been so smitten for him at the time.
I pulled onto the road the park entrance was on and my favourite song came on the radio. I made a squeal of excitement to myself like the loser I was. It was a classic country song, a squeal was necessary. I was singing along and just as the park entry sign came into view a black object appeared right in front of my car I swerved and missed it. It looked a lot like a person. I may have missed the person but my car was out of control I swerved left and right a few times before I flew into a ditch and crashed into a tree.

I felt groggy as I turned my head slowly to see behind me. The fog had cleared just enough to make out the blurry figure of a man, a man with an eerily familiar smile I could have lived my entire life without seeing again. I blacked out then but came to and went back under to hear the sound of sirens and hear my mother shouting as she tried to get into the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the last technical chapter. The one after this is just pictures of how I pictured the characters so if you aren't interested in that, bye.