Status: Writing in it When I Want to

New and Pretty

Hey, Look it's Food! I Love Food...

When we got to the pizza place Matt let go of my hand before we walked in. He was ashamed of me, I knew it!
All of Matt's friends were already there and seated. Luckily there were three extra chairs, counting Matt's. He sat down beside a skinny and busty blonde so I sat between him and a muscular guy with buzzed off brown hair. The blonde girl had blue eyes and a tight thin lipline. She was wearing a low top and had an awful lot of perfectly applied make-up on. Her hair was curled and it fell down past her shoulders.
"Who's your friend, Matty?" Asked the blonde, her eyebrows raised as she looked around him at me.
"She's my new neighbour, just moved in yesterday." He said, looking at her as if his story needed to be approved. She nodded.
"She's pretty. My name's Krystal, with a K. These are my besties, Honey, Jezebel, and Suzy." She said, pointing to the girls sitting around the table. Honey, had shoulder-length blonde hair and brown eyes, she was a little on the curvy side but was still very pretty. Jezebel had brown hair with bangs, all pulled over one shoulder that was the same length as Krystal's, and was very skinny. Then there was Suzy. She was a dark-skinned, black haired, green eyed Brazzilian. Well, I assumed she was Brazzilian as she wore a necklace with Brazil's flag on it. Her boobs HAD to be fake, they were huge. I had to admit I was a little jealous.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Essy." I said, putting a few strands of my red hair behind my ear. MY hair was a bit longer than Krystal and Jezebel's and was dark red. I had green eyes, and had to wear glasses when I drove.
"Oh, and this is Mikey, Keelan, Trent, and Ross." Matt said. Ross was the buzz cut guy I was sitting beside. They were all attractive, But out of the four I'd have to say Keelan was the best looking, he had dirty blonde hair that was the perfect kind of messy and he had beautiful dark brown eyes . Then there was Trent, the least muscular of the four, he had blonde hair that was only slightly shorter than Honey's. Then Mikey was a shy looking guy with black hair that fell into his eyes, which were green.