4th of July Love

Chapter 1

I sit there, waiting for the warning firework to tell the people to turn off their lights. "Hey guys! We have some rugs and a beach chair back here! Lets set up!" Jade says from the back seat. We grab the things and set up infront of the jeep. I sit on a rug, Jade sits in the beach chair, and Stacy sits on a rug behind me. "Hey heres your long time crush Julie," Stacy wispers in my ear. I look up and see a short guy with brown hair and a red shirt with a elecrtic guitar on the front. I pat the space beside me and he sits. I giggle. "Waiting for the fireworks huh?" He asks. "Yep. Hey Will, did you get a peach parfait?" I ask, trying to get rid of the aqwardness between us. He nods. "There DELISH! Did you get one?" He asks. I nod in reply. "I like the strawberries they put in them." I was interupted by the warning firework. Instantly everyone turns off their light and soon the street lights go out. "I guess I should head back," he says getting on his knees. I feel my heart break. "You can stay if you want," Jade pipes up, breaking the silence. He sits back down. I smile at him. Soon the fireworks start. Flashes of red, blue, green, red, yellow, and pink fill the sky. Not to soon the fanale comes. Firework after firework. I feel pressure on my hand. I llok down and see him resting his hand on mine. I look at him. He grins at me. I smile back. He leans in slowly and tilts his head. I was to shocked to do anything. His warm lips meet mine. My eyes shoot open then flutter closed as I push into the kiss. We pull away after for what felt like hours. I blush like mad and return to the last of the fireworks. The fireworks end and we stand up. "See you later?" Will asks. I nod and climb in the car. I could still taste him on my lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
heehee so fluffy!