Status: slow updates due to school, still active

Stand And Be Strong

One

Riley’s P.O.V.

“thank you!” I told the cab driver and handed him the money I owed. I got out of the taxi and retrieved my suitcase and bag from the trunk. After he drove away, I checked the paper in my hand yet again, making sure the address was correct. Yepp, this was it. My new apartment was inside this building, floor 3 to be exact.

I moved to England with my family when I was 15 years old. We always had friends and relatives here, but my dad’s job kept in the United States until then. Now, he was called back to America. This time, I put my foot down. I wasn’t going with them. I loved it here too much. All my friends were here, everything was here.

So now, 18 years old, I’m moving into an apartment in Surrey with my best friend Casey. She should get here sometime tomorrow. I was nervous. It was my first time away from my family. I was grown up now. Crap.

Dan’s P.O.V.

“oi! You guys want to get food or something?” Josh yelled over the noise of the TV. Right now, we were all in Max’s flat. Max and I were locked into a game of fifa.

“loser buys Chinese” Max smirked.

“you’re on” I told him, though 20 minutes later he was starting a new game with Josh and I was on my way to get Chinese.

I grabbed my car keys and walked out into the hallway. As I closed the door, I noticed a girl diagonally across the hall, struggling to unlock her door. “do you need any help?”

“I just cant get this door unlocked” she said, still struggling.

“here let me do it” I answered walking over to her. She handed me the key. “you’ve just got to jiggle it a little”. The door swung right open when I tried it.

“oh, uh, thanks so much.” She told me and picked up her bags off the ground. “so you live here?”

“no, my mate max does. You just move in?” I asked her. She nodded. “I’m Dan” she smiled and shook my outstretched hand.

“Riley”
♠ ♠ ♠
short, but i wanted to get this started(:
i've kind of lost all my motivation for my stephen gomez story. it will be updated/finished very soon though!

Riley's Outfit

comments? :D