Status: in progress

Give Me a Sign, I Want to Believe

In The D. A. R. K. Dark

Kai watches Tori as they are driving in the night. The younger girl is sitting there with her headphones in and eye closed. She was pretending to sleep but she couldn't actually get herself to. She was fine with pretending for now because it meant no one would bug her. She wanted to be alone but also back at home. At least there she could lock herself in her room and really be alone. Here, here she has to be stuck in a van. She still has no clue why Kai and her band mates having bought a tour bus yet. It looked completely stupid trailing behind the insane bus that Panic at the Disco was on.

Kai takes one last glance at her friend and then crawls over the seat and falls into Andy's lap. She looks up at him and smiles. She whispers something into his ear and then leans over to their driver and drummer of the band, Douglas Ford. She whispers in his ear to stop at the nearest park.

She then leans back and sits in between Ryan and Andy. She takes out her phone and texts Ian to tell him to tell their driver to stop at the nearest park as well.

"You're an evil girl, you know that right?" Ryan comments staring at Kai.

She smirks nodding her head. "I try to make things right," she shrugs innocently.

Andy rolls his eyes smiling and wraps an arm around her forcing her to have to rest her head on his shoulder. She didn't even argue and just did it naturally. Her band was her family no matter how much sexual tension there was between everyone. All the guys tried to get in her and Kate Marie's pants but it never happened. Actually, that is a lie. Kate Marie and Ryan's relationship was weird.

The second the tour bus came to a stop Brendon lifted his head up from the playboy he was looking at. His expression was the same as a lost puppy. "What's going on?" he asks concern. He closes the dirty magazine and sets it down on the couch next to him.

Ian comes out from his bunk and stares down at Bren. This would be the one and only time he would be taller than him and he needed to use it in his advantage. He starts by pointing at him like an angry parent. "We are at a park and we are going to play a game. The game is to run around and hide and find the girls. When a girl is found you have to kiss her, got it? The guy to capture the most girls wins. But kissing your sister doesn't count because A. that's gross and B. I will kill you. Got it?" Ian folds his arms across his chest.

Brendon looks up at him confused but knew right away he wanted to find Tori. it would give him a fair excuse to kiss her. He didn't want anyone else to get her. She was his no matter how much he never told anyone. He didn't want to be held down and a girlfriend did that. It would mess up his image as a sex god.

Kai lines up her band outside their van. She paces back and forth with her arms behind her back. "The game is very simple. Kate, Tori and myself are going to hide from all of you guys. Now men, your job is to catch us and kiss us. The man with all three girls or two girls in the end is the winner," Kai stops her pacing directly in front of Tori and stares into her eyes. "Ladies. You do not want to be captured. Do not let the boys try to win you over with their good looks and witty remarks. You are not captured until a kiss is placed on your lips. Now. Everyone, RUN!" she shouts.

Tori and Kate Marie run first leaving the guys at the van. Andy takes a careful step forward and puts his arms around Kai's waist. He smiles and gets ready to kiss her. The guys file out of the tour bus and Ian can see Andy trying to put a move on his girlfriend. He runs at full speed to them and kisses Kai before Andy has the chance to.

"She's mine. Done. Kai is out of the game," Ian says.

Brendon sighs and looks around at the dark park. He couldn't see any sight of the girls minus his sister being attacked with kisses from his band mate Ian. He still wasn't used to the fact his best friend was dating his baby sister. He still liked to think she was an innocent little angle that no one could touch. But at the same time, he was happy that she was with Ian because he trusted him.

He starts off in search of Tori. Minutes passed without Kate Marie and Tori being found. He was growing antsy and just wanted the game to end. he stops for a second to just look up at the sky and take a deep breath of the fresh night air. It was relaxing. Movement catches his eye. He can see at the other end of the park someone running. The moonlight allows him to see a flash of blue coming from the person.

He starts to run fast. He tried to fight anything holding him back and just went forward. The girl running in front of him turns left and hides behind a tree. As he approaches he slows down to make sure he is silent so she doesn't run away from him.

He places a hand on the tree and walks around it to be faced with Tori. She looks at him terrified and presses her back to the trunk. Brendon's lips part. He places a hand on his cheek and takes a step toward her. He closes his eyes and leans toward her kissing her. He pulls away confused. "I caught you," he mutters. His head is tilted to the ground and eyes are squeezed shut.

Tori jumps toward him placing her hands on his cheek and putting her lips back to his. Brendon falls backwards landing on the ground. His hands fall on her hips and he kisses her back.