Status: in progress

Give Me a Sign, I Want to Believe

Frustration

Zack stares at his phone as his paces back and forth. He was starting to get worried and was beating himself up for it too. He should have never agreed to the bet with Tori. He hasn't heard from her and had no clue if she was okay or not. He really thought he'd arrive to the venue before everyone else but she was no where in site. The doors were going to open in ten minutes but he was tempted to call the whole show off because of her absence.

Being led to backstage by a bouncer of the club, comes Tori with a coffee in her hand. Zack looks at her with wide eyes. "I thought you were killed!" he screams and then hugs her tightly crushing the small girl.

Tori smiles. She loves how much Zack cares for everyone. "I was at the hotel waiting for everyone but remembered last second the bet was to get to the club. I'm sorry I should have called," she mumbles into his chest.

Zack pulls away shaking his head. "Kai and Kate Marie are on the floor. Their band isn't playing today and they wanted front row. You should go join them. Have fun tonight and please tell the K's not to flash the guys. I don't need that to happen again," Zack rolls his eyes and walks away.

Tori smiles to herself. Her friends were crazy and she loved it. Especially whenever Kai was around Kate. They were soul sisters and brought out the wild side in each other. They were literally the same person only Kate was a bit more slutty. She makes her way to the floor just as the doors to the venue are being open and the fans are piling in. She stands next to Kai since she is closer to her than she is with Kate.

Kai has her camera all ready for a night filled with picture taking. She holds it out in front of the three girls. "Smile girlies," she giggles and snaps a quick picture of them.

The night goes on from there. Amazingly enough no one had recognized any of the three girls that were being pressed against the barrier in front of the stage. The second the guys came on Tori tried to get out of the pit but Kai was not having it. She wasn't about to let Tori just run away. She wanted her to enjoy the night.

Kai's eyes were glued on Ian and Tori's eyes were stuck on Brendon. Kai was starting to freak out. She loved see Ian on stage but it made her want to pounce on him. He moved his body in ways that messed with her head. All she could thing of was sex. It was almost too painful to watch for her.

Tori was getting the same frustration from looking at Brendon but in different ways. The whole performance his eyes were on her. He was singing to her but she didn't want to believe that no matter how much the voice in her head told her that this, this whole performance he was doing was for her. It was making her want him more which she absolutely hated. At the same time it made her want to punch him in the face for making her want him so bad.

"This next song is about being in a relationship and cheating," Brendon says but is cut off by a laughing Ian.

"Come on Bren, tell us what its really about," Ian chimes in.

Brendon smiles wide. He looks into the crowd and stares right into Tori's eyes. "Its about fucking. Hardcore fucking. I'm pretty sure everyone knows I'm a fan of that," he nods his head and licks his lips. "So lets dedicate this to all you liars and hardcore fuckers," Brendon purrs into the microphone and they break into 'Lying is the Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off.'

Tori squeezes her eyes tightly shut shaking her head. "I'm done," she mumbles. Kai looks at her but didn't understand what she said and elbowed her lightly. "I'm done!" she shouts at her and shoves her away.

Kai stumbles backwards into Kate who catches her at the last second. "Tori relax," Kai yells at her over the music.

"Don't tell me to Relax. Kaitlin Nicole Urie. This is bullshit," she growls and goes to shove her again. The sexual frustration was controlling her actions.

Fans near them took pictures and ignored the band playing music and recorded Tori spazzing out instead.

Zack comes to the rescue and grabs hold of Tori yanking her out of the pit and then carries her to the nearest exit so she can get fresh air.

The band finished up the song and Brendon mutters a "wow" into his microphone. "I guess girls just want to fight over me," he tries to joke.

"I'm your sister you prick. Ugh. I hate you," Kai yells at him. She presses her hands to the top of the barrier and pushes herself up and then hops over to go in the direction Zack had taken Tori.

"Babe," Ian says in his microphone.

"Later, we'll talk later. Finish the show," she groans and hurries to the exit pushing herself out.

Brendon was left in silence. He honestly didn't know what he did wrong. There was nothing that could even explain to him his fault. "She's a really sweet girl and I love her to death," Brendon says after a while of just silence. "Um, she's dating Ian," he rubs the back of his neck confused.

Ian looks at him seeing he was lost and stuck. He starts to break out in a guitar solo to kill time for Brendon to collect himself.