Status: New.. Idk about this

You Just Ain't My Scene

Chapter 3

Jocelyn's POV

This morning, I decided to dress really pretty and do you know why? Because today is the day I find out which part I got in Annie! And also, I get to go to the guys' band practice! I go downstairs to join the family for breakfast, and I smell bacon and eggs, yum.

" Good morning everyone", I greeted. They all replied good morning.

I sat down next to Frankie and dug in to my breakfast. I looked over at Georgie and Tara, and I noticed that they matched, both of them wearing red, white, and blue.

" Aww, Georgie, Tara. Did you know that you guys match?", I gushed.

They looked each other up and down.

" Well, I guess great minds dress alike huh Tare?", Georgie smiled at Tara, then they high fived. They were so cute sometimes.

" So, sis, today we find out what parts we got for Annie, nervous?", Frankie looked at me.

I shrugged," Not really, I mean what ever happens, happens. There'll be other plays". Frankie nodded in agreement.

" What if there's not?", Zane challenged.

I knew he was kidding, I playfully glared at my brother," Then I guess, I have my fingers crossed".

" Oh Dad, before I forget, I'm goin' to my friends' band practice today", I informed my dad.

He looked at me," Which friends, those that were with you at the audition?"

" Yup", I popped the 'p'.

" Oh cool, can me and Zane come?", Frankie asked, with Zane nodding frantically behind him.

" If it's cool with Matt,it is HIS house", I pointed out." Hey Georgie, you wanna come too?", I offered.

" Uhh, no, you guys go without me", Georgie replied.

Frankie's eyebrows knitted together in curiosity, just as mine did.

" Why not?", Frankie wondered.

She shrugged, " I just don't"

" Ya never know, it could be fun, the guys are really cool", I pondered

" I just don't wanna go, okay!", she snapped.

" Whoa okay", Frankie put his hands up in defense.

Breakfast resulted in silence as we ate.

*** We get dropped off ***

I walk into the building and see Lola waving me over excitedly. I stroll over to the excited teen.

" Why so excited?", I asked.

" I'm excited because, we get to see what parts you and Frankie got!" She said in a 'duh' tone.

" Wow, I'm not even this excited", I told her, seeing Miss Calvin walk toward the bulletin board.

As soon as she hangs up the paper, students flock around, but were soon making a path for guess who? You guessed right, Bridgette and Justin. I rolled my eyes, what else, a red carpet? Close, it was pink.

" Move it, move it. Knight Twins comin through!", I awkward looking boy announced. Obviously he has nothing better to do than grovel.

They walked up to the bulletin board.

A few seconds later, Justin smiled," Yes! I got Rooster, what'd you get Bridge?"

Her face looked like she saw a cat get run over, although I doubt she'd care, so let's say her Jimmy Choos just got run over by a monster school bus.

" I got..... ANNIE UNDERSTUDY!?", she yelled. The hallway was silent, I guess they didn't want to anger Little Miss Brat any further.

" Well, who got Annie?", Justin broke the silence.

All of a sudden, Lola stepped up to the bulletin board.

" I'm tired of all this suspense shit", Lola complained.

She then smiled at me, " It seems as if my dear friend, Jocelyn Janelle Hill got the part of the beloved Annie, oh yeah, be jealous!"

" What!?! The new girl? This can't be happening! This isn't fair", Bridgette cried.

" Well it's happening, get over it", Lola jeered. She grabbed my hand, and we headed to class.

*** Second period ***

" So, Jocelyn, you comin to our band practice?", Matt asked.

" Yeah, is it cool if Zane and Frankie tagged along?", I wondered.

" Sure, Georgie didn't wanna come?", Matt questioned

I shook my head," She said she didn't want to, she seemed pretty dead set against coming".

" I wonder why, we didn't do anything to make her upset, did we?", Zacky frowned

" Not that I know of. Maybe she had plans or something" I tried to assure them, not wanting to make them feel bad.

They nodded and we sat down, listening to our teacher. My phone buzzed in my pocket. I got a text from Frankie

' I got Daddy Warbucks!'.

I smiled, happy for my brother. I replied ' That's great bro :), did you see I got Annie? and who got to be my understudy ;D'.

' Aha yeah, shows her not to mess w/ the Rocky Hills'. I chuckled silently. I love my brother.

*** Lunch ***

" Okay so Amanda Seyfried,Megan Fox, Kristen Stewart?", Emoni asked the me. We were playing this game where you ask which celebs you'd Fuck, Marry, Kill and it was my turn.

" Uhh, I would Fuck Megan Fox, Marry K Stew, and Kill Amanda Seyfried, but then I would divorce K Stew" I declared.

" Hold up. Why would you kill Amanda?", Brian looked at me like I was crazy, " She's fuckin' hot".

" Not with those bug eyes she's not" I claimed.

He scoffed," Whatever". I giggled at him

" After I kill her, you can have her" I joked

He held his heart," How'd you know I was into necrophilia!" I laughed.

" Alright time for me to give my choices, Ryan Gosling, Taylor Lautner, Gabe Saporta?" I turned to Emoni.

" Uhhhh, Fuck Ryan Gosling, Marry Gabe Saporta, and Kill Taylor Lautner" She answered.

" Okay, understandable", I high fived Emoni.

*** After school ***

I'm in Matt's van with everyone else. The drive to Matt's house wasn't very long.

We get out the car and Matt slings his arm around my shoulder, " Welcome to our not-so humble abode"

" Our?", I raised my eyebrow.

" Yeah ours, I live with Matt and his parents" Lola confirmed.

" Why, if you don't mind me asking", I wondered.

" When I was five, my parents went to go " Find Themselves" as they put it. Moved to Peru, got involved in drug trafficking, and what not. Then they got shot up in their apartment. Ya know, nothing too big", Lola shrugged as if it was nothing

My eyes got wide, " Whoa, I'm sorry Lola"

" Aye, no biggie, they were shit parents anyway", Lola smiled.

" Lemme give you a tour before we go into the garage", Matt offered. I nodded my head.

" This is the living room, ya know, where we .... live.. and sometimes have orgies" Matt smirked, " Kidding".

" The kitchen, where we pig out". I laughed, imagining them all stuffing their faces.

He then showed me the bathroom, where as he said and I quote, " Take massive, king shits".

" This is Lola's room, bright as always" Matt said.

Her room was a bright blue and white with a big poster of a surfing dog, figures.

He then took me to the room across

" And this is where the magic happens", Matt smiled. His room was like any other guys room except it was cleaner.

I noticed a black guitar in the corner.

I walked up to it, " You play guitar?"

He shrugged, " A little bit, but nothing like Zacky and Brian, I play piano a lot"

" Maybe you could play them for me sometime?", I smiled.

" Maybe", he smiled back.

Minutes later we decided to head to the garage. Me and the girls sat on the couch while Frankie and Zane sat on the floor in front of us. The guys set up there instruments.

Matt stood in front of the mic, " Guys, we're gonna play an original,Bat Country". They played the mess outta that song. I wasn't usually into hard rock, but I might start cus this song was great. They played a few more songs, and by the time they perfected their songs it was 8 o'clock.

" We should go", Frankie announced.

" Alright, I'll drive you guys home", Matt offered.

" Nah, man it's cool, we could call our dad", Frankie objected.

Matt wasn't having it," Nope I insist, least I could do for draggin' you guys here"

Frankie gave up. I told the guys how great they were and hugged Emoni and Lola bye.

20 minutes later, Matt stops in front of our house.

Before I get out, Matt grabs my arm, signaling me to stay for a minute.

" You guys go in, I'll only be a minute", I told my brothers. They nodded going into the house.

Matt cleared his throat, " Uh, so how'd you like us?"

" Honestly..." I started with a frown, I saw he had a nervous look, " You guys are great!" I grinned.

He laughed," You had me for a minute Lyn"

" Well I am an actress", I giggled. He applauded.

" Anyway, I wanted to ask, how do you feel about me?", He had that nervous look again.

" Uhh, Matt.. I think you're an awesome guy. You're sweet, kind, funny, talented, and super hot", I admitted.

" Good, cus that's how I feel about you", He smiled.

" Why did you ask that?", I wondered.

"So I could know if it was okay to do this", Matt gently grabbed my face and kissed me. I'd never been kissed before, so this was foreign to me. So, I did what I saw in movies, tilt my head and go with it. I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip, so I guess I should open my mouth. I felt his tongue mingle with mine. He's really good at this. We were like this for about 2 minutes before we stopped for air.

I took exhaled a big breath," Wow", was all I could say.

"Wow indeed", he smiled.

" So, what now?", I asked.

" Now, you go in there, put on your pj's, get in your bed, I'll text you goodnight.Then tomorrow I'll pick you up. And we walk into school as boyfriend and girlfriend", Matt explained.

I got out, ran into my house, up to my room. Threw on a big t-shirt and jumped into my bed immediately. I knew everyone was downstairs doing whatever they were doing, but I didn't care.

Ten minutes later, My phone lights up.

' Goodnight babe, see ya tomorrow, so I can let all of HB High know that you're my gal'.

I texted back,' Night, can't wait to be yours <3'

I got lead role in school play, got new friends, and a hot awesome boyfriend.

Oh, Huntington Beach will definitely not be so bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here is Chapter tres. Sorry to all the ppl that waited for this update. hope you guys liked it.
Anyway recommend, comment, subscribe, eat chicken while masturbating. Never mind, I tried that, ended in greasy mess. Also, thanks to bloodravyn and IOwnYouBiatch, love the comments

You could follow me on tumblr, twitter,add me on facebook. Also, if you have a kik, message me at KayJustineGates

Love Kaylah Justine Biatches. My readers help me write more.