Status: we'll see how this goes.

Love Me Tender

Sick Day

I woke up in a daze. Did last night really happen? Did I really make out with my childhood best friend? I grabbed my hair and slammed myself back onto my pillow. There was absolutely no way I was going into work today, I couldn’t face Matt and I sure as hell didn’t want to tell Maddie what happened. I reached for my phone and dialed her number.
“Hello.” She mumbled, obviously not happy that I woke her. I laughed.
“Rise and shine, sunshine! I still feel like crap so I won’t be coming in today.”
“Bullshit.” She stated.
“Excuse me?” I questioned, slightly surprised.
“You just want to avoid the hottie from Dallas. I know you. It totally wasn’t suspicious when he asked me to use your phone to call you not. at. all.” She preached. I didn’t need to see her to know that she had a shit eating grin on her face. I groaned. “That’s right. Now SPILL!” she yelled.
“Later.”
“Fine, fine. I’m holding you to it, Ray, I still haven’t forgotten from the other day!” then she hung up without a word. I pulled the covers over myself.
I woke up again around noon and showered. I decided to take a walk to clear my mind. The cold air consumed my face, and I began my trek through the beautiful city.
I thought about Matt until my head hurt. After last night, I honestly wouldn't have minded not seeing him again for another three years. The emotions that it brought back, the memories that I hoped would be gone forever. How was I going to tell Maddie when I can barely talk about our past without breaking into tears?
I was supposed to be the strong one, I was supposed to be the friend who cracked jokes and came to the rescue. I barely let my guard down in front of anyone after Matt and I had the fallout. I just couldn’t trust myself when anyone else. I walked until my feet hurt and my nose was numb from the cold. Drying my pre-mature tears, I walked back to my apartment. When I was back on my floor I was greeted by a too happy Maddie. I was pushed into my apartment. "Talk." she ordered, crossing her arms. I shook my head.
"Maddie I-I can't. Not right now. I'm still trying to figure everything out..." I trailed. She glared at me, but then he face instantly softened.
"Hey…are you okay?"
"No." I laughed bitterly, looking away trying not to let out a fresh batch of tears escape. Maddie grabbed me in a tight hug and I tugged back jest as hard.
"Did this motherfucker hurt you? Cause I think I can take him." she joked, I laughed a snotty laugh and pulled away.
I shook my head, "No it’s alright. I just need to clear my head," I lamely replied.
"I know what you need" she said, a sly smile creeping on her face. “Come out with me tonight! Girls night?" she offered.
I've come to learn that once Maddie's "girls’ night" involve alcohol, and lots of it. "Count me in," I said without hesitation. I needed something to shut my brain off, even if it was just for a night. She jumped up and down in excitement and I started to maybe regret my decision.
The club was crowded and dark and you could just get drunk from the smell of booze in the air. I made my way to the bar and told them to give me the hardest thing they had, causing looks from spectators. "Bad day, huh?" said the person next to me. He was incredibly attractive and had piercing blue eyes.
"More like a bad week." I replied. I got my drink and downed it quick. It burned my throat and my eyes watered. I turned back to what's his name and saw him staring back.
"Ian."
“Raychel."
"Wanna dance?"
"Yes." I answered, pulling him onto the floor, our bodies instantly connected and I swayed into him. He leaned in and kissed my neck while whispering NC-17 things into my ear. I didn't think we could break apart. I spotted Maddie and she gave me wink. After we danced through four straight songs, I excused myself to grab another drink, but he followed me anyway, putting his hands on my hips as I ordered another round. We grabbed a table and started to talk. He's a cameraman at KDKA and lives on Mt. Washington. That really all I really learned about him before we were in an intense round of tonsil hockey. My body was aching for it and my heart went with it, I paid no attention to my mind. It was shut off for at least a night.

The next thing I knew we were in his room and clothes were being removed.
Having drunken sex was not how I planned on this night ending, but I really didn't care.

I woke up and my head was in pieces. I heard a shower running and was confused when I realized I wasn't in my bedroom. Last night came rushing back and my headache worsened. I looked around for my clothes, quickly pulling them on.
"Going somewhere?" a voice rang from the bathroom door. I turned around to see Ian standing in nothing but a towel. 'His body looks even better sober' I thought. He caught my gawking and gave me a wicked smile. "You like?" he gestured. I just laughed and nodded.
"I need to get to work." I said awkwardly, scratching the back of my head. The silence consumed the room. I mean, what the fuck do you say after a one-night stand. Ian came closer like he read my mind. "This was…um…fun?"
"Yeah it really was, we should do it again sometime." he said as he crashed his lips onto mine and gently pushed me against the wall, his bare chest pressing against mine. I was breathless when we broke apart.
"Definitely." I whispered and returned a sly smile of my own that lite his eyes up. Although the electricity between us wasn't as intense as it was when I’m with Matt, it was pretty damn close. I stumbled out of his house and into a cab. My life has been a downward spiral these past couple days and I just wanted to know when it was going to stop. I got back to my complex to see someone I was not expecting waiting outside my door.
Matt.
♠ ♠ ♠
teehe :3
Ian looks like dis (http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/wennpic/ian-somerhalder-20th-annual-elton-john-aids-foundation-01.jpg)
hope you enjoyedddd :3
comment please)))))
love you xoxo