Status: Active- Please comment!

Timing Is Everything

Merry Christmas, Baby.

James woke up to a small body laying on top of his. He felt her hips against his and her hands on his pillow beside his head.

He took a quick glance and saw that it was 7:05. His alarm was set for 7:15. He groaned a little before she pressed her lips to his.

"Don't go," Roxy mumbled against James' mouth.

"Let me sleep," James whined, his hands on her hips.

"But this is the last time I'm going to see you for a week!" Roxy replied, pressing her forehead to his.

James ran his hands up the back of her shirt, holding her warm body against his. He lightly pressed his fingertips into her back, finally opening his eyes.

"You can still come with me," James replied. "It's not too late to get you a ticket."

James was flying home to Ontario for Christmas. As much as Roxy wanted to go with him she decided it was best if she stayed home with her family. They said that they would split Christmas between the Neal's and Force's next year.

"Jay," Roxy pouted. James sighed and nodded. He knew she wasn't going to budge on this, so he let it go.

"So why did you wake me up ten minutes before my alarm went off?" James smirked. "You know I need more than ten minutes. Especially if I'm going to be away for a week."

"That is very presumptuous of you, Jay." Roxy laughed, her back arching a little.

"You're the one on top of me," James grinned, gently pecking her. He lifted her off of him and laid her back on the bed. He turned off his alarm before it went off. He sat on the edge of the bed, running his hands through his hair. He got up off the bed and pulled on jeans and a grey pullover hoodie.

"You can still stay here with me," Roxy suggested. "Jay! Let's have Christmas here!"

James looked over at her and smirked. "You mean just you and I?"

"We could do that! Or we could have our families over on separate days," Roxy shrugged. "My parents on Christmas Eve and yours on Christmas Day, or something like that."

James walked back to bed and looked down at her with a smile. He crawled onto the bed again and kissed her forehead.

"That sounds like a great plan," James smirked. "I'll give my mom a call, and cancel my ticket."

"Really?" Roxy asked, holding onto the front of his shirt.

"Yeah, really." James smiled, nodding.

Roxy squealed and hugged him tightly. She was so happy to be spending a Christmas with him. She had spent Christmases with Malcolm, of course, but she never felt excited about them. A Christmas with James and his family was the thing that dreams were made of, she was sure of it.

Being with James was something like a fairytale. Roxy laid in bed and watched him as he picked up his phone to call the airline and his mother. She squealed with delight and kicked her feet happily under the sheets. She was like a kid at, well, Christmas!

She got out of bed and shuffled through the house towards the living room where the little Christmas tree was. It was a poor excuse for a tree, something like the tree from the Charlie Brown Christmas special, but it would have to do. If Roxy had to throw glitter on it and shoot it with silly-string she would do it.

Roxy ran to the kitchen and grabbed her cell phone to call her parents.

"Papa?" She smiled when her father answered the phone.

"Roxanne? Honey, it's early. Are you all right?" Came her father's voice, he was an early riser, so she knew he would answer the phone.

"I'm good! Papa, how would you like to come over and have Christmas with James and I with his family?" She smiled, sitting on the counter.

"Already? Isn't that a little soon, sweetheart?" He asked gently.

"Not at all! Papa, please? I want you and mama here with us," Roxy smiled, begging.

"Since you pulled the 'Papa' card, I suppose your mom and I could come down and spend some time with you all," He laughed softly. "What about your brothers?"

"I want them to come, too." Roxy replied. "I want both of our families here."

"Are you engaged to this boy, Roxanne?"

"No, but I love him, Papa." She smiled. "This is where I want to be."

"Well, any boy that makes you this happy is good in my books," Mr. Force smiled. "You can count your mother and I, but you'll have to call your brothers."

Roxy cheered and told him the times. James walked into the kitchen and smiled at her.

"My parents, sister and brothers are coming," James smiled.

"My mom and dad are coming, but I don't know about my brothers yet." Roxy replied, wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Well, even if it's just your parents then it will be fine," James smiled.

"I want my brothers to meet you, though!" Roxy stated. "I want my brothers to be here, no matter what they're doing they will be here. I'll make them be here with me."

"You sound so much like Rebecca," James laughed, shaking his head.

"We own you boys," Roxy teased. "Us younger sisters own you boys."

"We just let you think that," James laughed, grabbing her thighs.

"So we're really having our families in this house together for Christmas?" Roxy asked. "That is a lot of testosterone."

"I think you can handle it," James laughed.

"Where do we start?" Roxy asked, looking around the house. "We already have our little wimpy tree, what else?"

"I think it's just food," James replied with a small smile. "We have gifts and everything, just food."

James smiled at the look on her face, he could see how happy she was about this. James knew her family meant as much to her as his meant to him, so he would give her the Christmas she wanted.
♠ ♠ ♠
I KNOW. It's been forever since I have updated this story. I've been so preoccupied with the new James one and just other stuff, and I apologize. I was also a little lost with where to go with this for a while, but I suppose I'll just see how it goes!
Thank you for reading, and please comment!