Status: Active- Please comment!

Timing Is Everything

A Little Romancing

James drove them home from the event and pulled Roxy into his house, pressing her tiny body against the wall near his front door. He held her hips, feeling her hipbones through the thin fabric of her dress.

"Where's the goddamn zipper on this thing?" James asked, his hands flying all over her in attempts to find the zipper. He groped at her back where he thought the zipper would be.

"Right side," She smiled, hands in his hair as he kissed her neck. So far her thesis had been correct. James Neal had the perfect hair to tug on.

James found the zipper and gently pulled it down. He feared the fabric was far too delicate and that his big, clumsy hands would ruin the dress. As much as he wanted to rip it off of her (he knew he probably could) he wouldn't. It was a pretty dress and it looked great on her. He just wanted it off of her.

James pulled down the zipper gently and watched as the dress fell off of her body.

"That makes my job easier," James smirked, pressing his forehead to her's as he pulled her close again. He grabbed onto her thighs and lifted her up with the greatest of ease.

"Don't drop me," She whispered as he carried her to her room.

"My hockey bag weighs more than you do," James stated, laying her on his bed.

Roxy laughed and helped him undo his tie before beginning to unbutton his shirt. She pushed the shirt off of his strong shoulders.

"Whoa," Roxy smirked, running her hands over his abs. "There are six there."

"That's why they call it a six-pack," James laughed, watching her hands all over his abdomen before he pressed his forehead to her's again.

"I like it," Roxy smiled just before he kissed her again.

"Thanks," James smirked, his lips against her's.

Roxy undid his belt, ripping it through the loops and tossing it to his floor. She arched her back as she felt him reach underneath her. He unhooked her strapless bra and tossed it with his shirt. James rolled on his back, pulling her with him.

"Pants," She ordered, tugging at his pants. James smiled and let her undo his pants. Hell, he wasn't going to stop her.

"Then these have to go," James smirked, tugging at her underwear. "I could rip these off of you if I wanted to."

"Since they're the only pair I have with me right now, please don't."

"You're lucky," James smirked, flipping her onto her back again. "Any other time I might not have been so forgiving."

...

The Real Deal is easily the best nickname for James. He's so incredible. God, look at that man. Roxy smirked as they stood in James' kitchen later that night, nearing two in the morning.

After they had sex a couple of times they both decided they were hungry and wanted food. James gave her a clean pair of his socks and his Penguins pullover hoodie. She stood in his kitchen watching him make eggs. It was all he had in his fridge.

"What?" James asked, catching her looking at him.

"Nothing," She smiled, checking him out. "You're just really good looking."

"Thanks," James laughed, kissing her forehead. "So are you, beautiful."

Roxy had never been with a man who treated her like James did. She wasn't just a beautiful girl to sleep with. James actually wanted to talk to her and get to know her, not just her body.

"So I know that this is not the question to be asking someone you just met," James stated as they sat at his counter, eating. "But you said that you were the only one of your Dad's kids who wasn't a screw up. What makes your siblings screw ups?"

"Well I'm then youngest out of four and I'm the only girl," Roxy began, smiled. "My oldest brother Dodger, yes after the baseball team, he's an alcoholic and been in and out of AA all the time. Frankie can't keep a job and Mike used to deal drugs."

"Whoa," James replied. "That's heavy. I'm sorry."

"No, it's okay." Roxy smiled, shaking her head. "Despite all of that shit we're all a really close family, but my Dad is just a little disappointed in my brothers. I think they'll pull it together, though."

"How old are they?"

"Dodger is 27, Frankie and Mike are twins and they're 25," Roxy smiled. "And then there's little 22 year old me."

"You're the baby," James smiled. "Well my sister is the baby, too."

"You have a sister?" Roxy asked, leaning on his shoulder.

"Yup," James nodded, resting his head on her's. "Me, Michael, Peter, Nicholas and then Rebecca."

"Are you guys close?" Roxy asked.

"Yeah," James nodded. "We're all pretty close."

"That's good," Roxy replied. "It's good to have a close family."

After they had something to eat they went and sat on the couch.

"Have I told you how good you look?" James asked as he lounged on the couch with Roxy straddling him.

"About one hundred times since I put this on," Roxy laughed.

"Well, it's true." James smirked, pulling her down on top of him completely. Roxy smiled and laid her head on his chest. James ran his fingers up and down the back of her neck, putting them both to sleep.

James woke up alone the next morning on his couch. He looked around the room groggily, hoping to catch sight of Roxy.

"Rox?" He called. He pulled himself off of the couch and walked around his house looking for her. He got to his kitchen and saw a note on the fridge.

James,
Thanks for a great night. It was so much fun. I now understand why it is they call you "The Real Deal".
My number is on the back of this paper incase you want to eat eggs at 2 in the morning again.
xxoo
Rox


James sighed, but smiled at the same time. He had to admit he had a lot of fun with Roxy the night before. He probably would call her again to hang out. He liked her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so happy with the response this story has been getting so far! I really appreciate it, so thank you all so much! Please keep it up! I love reading what you have to say!