Status: Active, I'm just really lazy.

I Found You Here, Now Please Just Stay for a While

One

Zacky bit his lip. Right in front of him, walking towards him with his group of friends was the irresistible Brian Elwin Haner Jr. Zacky wondered if he’d actually notice him, but he realised that he wasn’t one of those slutty, mindless cheerleaders that Brian always goes after, and that he was just that weird gay kid who listened to metal. As Brian passed him, Zacky’s heart stopped and his breath hitched in his throat.
‘H…hi Br..Brian.’ He managed to squeak out. Brian turned and opened his mouth, about to say something, but then his friend Matt stepped in.
‘What the hell do you think you’re doing Baker?’
Matt said this loud enough to draw the attention of the people nearby.
‘N…nothing Matt.’ Zacky stuttered out.
‘Damn right nothing, you little emo piece of shit.’
Zacky sighed. Once, a while ago, Zacky and Matt were inseparable. They did everything together, and of course, because Matt was good looking, Zacky fell for his best friend. He couldn’t contain this secret any longer, so he told Matt about his feelings, hoping he’d take them the right way.
He was wrong. Oh so wrong.
Matt just stopped talking to him, well that was after he told Zacky that he was disgusted, beat him up and then threatened to beat him up again if he ever spoke to him again. That was a bit hard, seeing as they were in most classes together and he was always hanging around Brian. Zacky suddenly felt a surge of hatred and anger towards Matt.
‘You know what Sanders? I wasn’t talking to you.’ Zacky growled at Matt. Everyone, including Brian and Matt, turned around, shocked at the sudden outburst from the normally quiet and shy kid.
‘What’d you say to me you loser?’ Matt spat, raising his voice. He stepped towards Zacky, trying to intimidate the younger male.
‘You know what Matt? I never got to say this to you, but you’re the most self-centred, stuck up dick I’ve ever met.’
As soon as the words slipped out of his lips, Zacky suddenly regretted it. Matt ground his teeth together and pulled back his fist, ready to punch Zacky. He launched a punch towards Zacky’s face, but his fist never reached Zacky’s face. He turned, and was shocked at what he saw. There, standing between him and Zacky, was Brian, and he was holding Matt’s fist.
‘Matt. Don’t.’
Zacky didn’t know who looked more surprised, him or Matt.
“What the hell are you doing Brian? You’re actually defending this…this piece of shit?!” Matt spat at Brian, ripping his arm away from his hold.
“Well Matt, I don’t exactly know what you’ve got against the kid,”
Brian answered, shooting Zacky a small look that made the younger male’s heart flutter.
“He doesn’t seem too...ah. Zacky? Yeah, Zacky. Just stay out of our way, okay?” Brian said to Zacky, placing his hand on his shoulder.
Zacky was speechless, so, with his mouth hanging open like a fish, he just nodded. Brian nodded back before removing his hand from Zacky’s shoulder, sauntering off with his friends. Zacky watched the older male walk off with his friends, letting his gaze linger on Matt’s build for a bit. Matt must’ve noticed, because before he went, he turned to Zacky.
“You were lucky this time short shit. Next time you won’t be. You better watch out, because I’m coming back for you.” Matt growled at Zacky, smirking at the obvious discomfort it caused him before pushing him into his locker and then walking off to catch up with his friends. Zacky stared off after them from his position on the floor for a few more seconds, thinking about what Brian had done before shaking his head, letting a few strands of hair fall into his face. He got up, retrieved the books he needed for his next class (maths, oh great) and then grabbed his trusty iPod to get him through the lesson. He slammed his locker shut and walked off to his next class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes.
Well this is the start of a Synacky I've been working on.
Hopefully it's not too shitty and you guys will like it.
So...yeah. Enjoy. :3