Status: Active, I'm just really lazy.

I Found You Here, Now Please Just Stay for a While

Four

After Brian had recovered from the fight, he suggested that they bring Matt to the infirmary. Zacky was hesitant at first, because what happens if Matt came to halfway there and realised that he was holding onto Zacky? But he decided to take the risk just because he’d be able to spend time with Brian. They had Matt slumped in between them, one hand holding one of his huge arms and one hand behind his back. Zacky was concentrating on not dropping Matt when he felt a hand brush up against his. He thought he imagined it, when it happened again, though the hand lingered on his. He turned his head slowly to look at his hand behind Matt’s back, and, to his surprise, Brian’s hand was resting on his. His tan, slender fingers were placed in between Zacky’s, making his fingers look like pale sausages. He looked towards Brian, who was acting like it was the most causal thing ever. Zacky took this opportunity to take in Brian’s gorgeous features. His perfectly chiselled jaw, those irresistible chocolate brown orbs, his perfect nose, his plump, luscious lips and his gravity-defying hair. Zacky licked his lips, sighing at how perfect he was. He could see how all the girls fall for him, yet Brian doesn’t even seem to realise the effect he has on people. Zacky was so deep in thought that he didn’t even realise that Brian had stopped, which caused him to almost drop Matt. Zacky turned to look at what had caused Brian to stop, and growled at the sight before him. There stood Tiffany Smith, head cheerleader and dumbest slut in the school. She walks around like she’s the best thing ever, and she’s one of those ‘popular’ plastic girls. Truth be told, even if she is hated, no one has ever turned her down. She’s so pretentious it makes Zacky want to be sick.
“Hey Bri.” Tiffany purred, trailing her finger down his chest. Zacky growled, making Tiffany turn to him. She scrunched up her nose and made some weird noise.
“Why are you with this freak Haner? You should come with me to the janitor’s closet.” She licked her lips, stepping towards Brian, who stepped back while turning his face up in disgust. This action made Zacky laugh and shocked Tiffany. No one had ever dared done that to her before. She stopped for a moment before regaining her slutty composure.
“Briiiiiii. Just ditch the fag and come with me.” Tiffany purred.
Brian looked like he wanted to hit her, and Zacky felt Brian’s hand slide over his so he decided to rub his thumb over Brian’s hand in an attempt to calm him down. Zacky noticed Brian smiling out of the corner of his eye, but it was a mischievous smile. He turned to Zacky, licking his lips.
“Nah, why would I want to risk getting an STD just by looking at you when I have a perfect guy right next to me?” Brian smirked, turning to Zacky. Zacky wasn’t sure if he’d heard Brian correctly, and he’d forgotten how to breathe again. He slowly turned to Brian, wondering what he was going to do. Tiffany was poised with her hand on her hip, an angry look on her face. Her eyes followed Brian as he guided Zacky to sit Matt down against the lockers before he moved towards him. Zacky stood frozen, unsure of what to do. Brian stopped in front of him, placing his hand on Zacky’s cheek. Zacky thought he was going to pass out any moment. Brian leant forward, moving towards Zacky’s ear.
“Just play along.” Brian whispered, causing a shiver to ripple up Zacky’s spine. He couldn’t form any words, so he just nodded. Brian gave a small nod, before moving even closer to Zacky. His face was, once again, inches away from his face, but this time neither of the males acknowledged anyone or anything around them. It was only them, as if time had stopped. No one else mattered. Brian moved forward, breathing onto Zacky’s lips. Zacky shuddered, and eagerly moved forward. Zacky’s mind was full of nothing, yet Brian was wondering if Zacky would pull away at the last minute, disgusted at what Brian was attempting to do. But, to Brian’s shock, Zacky moved forward. Brian leaned his head down, connecting his lips with Zacky’s plump, snakebitten ones. Their lips moved together rhythmically as their eyelids dropped shut. Zacky savoured the taste of Brian. Brian deepened the kiss, sliding his tongue across Zacky’s bottom lip, which made him shudder. Brian’s tongue asked for entrance, which Zacky happily gave, and as it slipped in and explored his mouth, Zacky let out a loud moan. Brian pulled Zacky against him, and as much as Zacky wanted to carry the kiss on, he knew that they couldn’t do it right in the middle of the corridor. He pulled away from the kiss, earning a sad look from Brian.
“I…uh…” Zacky was unable to form a sentence, but then he remembered why they’d shared a kiss. He turned to his right, staring at Tiffany whose face held a look of disbelief, which quickly turned to that of anger. She let out a high-pitched scream, throwing her arms in the air before storming off in the direction of the girl’s bathroom. Brian let out a small chuckle, to which Zacky turned and smiled at him.
“I hope I wasn’t too bad, and I’m sorry about that.” Brian blushed, turning his gaze towards the floor and suddenly becoming shy.
“I really hope you didn’t mind that because I’ve wanted to do that for ages but I was too scared that you weren’t into that kind of stuff but I really wanted to kiss you and holy shit I’m so sorry…” Brian went off talking, and Zacky was feeling a little more confident since the kiss, so he moved forward, catching Brian off guard as he smashed his lips, mid-sentence, into Brian’s. Zacky tangled his fingers in Brian’s hair, as Brian gripped Zacky by the hips, spinning them around so he could push Zacky against the lockers. This kiss was different to the one they had just shared. It was full of lust and passion, and Zacky just wanted to rip Brian’s clothes off right there and ravage his body. Zacky pushed his hips forward, grinding into Brian’s growing hard on. This action caused Brian to break the kiss to moan loudly, quickly reattaching his lips onto Zacky’s neck, leaving little marks wherever he could. Zacky just mewed and tipped his head back, playing with Brian’s hair, slowly moving his hips against Brian’s. Both males were enjoying the moment, but they suddenly heard a certain someone stir next to them on the floor, causing them to freeze in shock. Zacky pushed Brian away, shooting him an apologetic look before turning to run away, leaving Brian with a groggy Matt. Brian thought he’d gotten away with what happened as he bent down to help Matt up. Matt rubbed the back of his head, groaning before looking up at Brian with disgust and a little curiosity.
“What the fuck Haner?”
♠ ♠ ♠
THAT'S RIGHT SEXY TIME.
It's a long chappie, but it was fun to write.
Enjoy. xo