Dreamland

Dreamland...

BOB’S P.O.V

I couldn’t sleep…
I’d been tossing and turning for hours.
The same thoughts going round my head…
“Where was the next show?
How can I stop Frank knocking over my symbols?
Do we have coffee for tomorrow?”
All those trivial thought swam round my mind like tiny goldfish.
I wished they would go away…
I wanted sleep to take over me…to whisk me away to Dreamland where anything was possible and no stupid thought could follow me.
I rolled onto my front groaning.
From above, I could hear Ray snoring.
From my left, I could hear Mikey talking in his sleep.
I couldn’t take anymore, so I got up, and made my way to Gerard’s bunk…

“Gerard...Gee wake up!” I began to shake Gerard, hoping he would wake up.
He groaned and turned his back to me.
“Gee I can’t sleep.”
“How is that my problem!?” snapped Gerard, turning to me with anger written all over his face.
“Well uhh…I was uhh…”
“Spit it out Bob! I’m tired and wanna sleep!”
“I’m sorry…I was just wondering if I could…ummm”
“Could what? Ride a Bike? Milk Cats!? What Bob…what do you wanna do?”
I sighed “I was wondering if I could bunk with you…”
“Oh……” it went silent. I just knew Gerard was gonna say no.
“Sure Bob…” Gerard moved over to make room. I was kinda surprised…I thought Gerard would tell me to fuck off…
I carefully climbed into his bunk and lay down. Pale arms wrapped themselves around my waist and pulled me closer to Gerard. I smiled and buried my head on Gee’s chest.
“Thanks Gee…”
“No problem Bob…now go to sleep!” I smiled and closed my eyes. Gerard wrapped his arms tighter around me…making me feel safe. I slowly drifted off to sleep, listening to the faint sound of Gerard’s heartbeat…

GERARD’S P.O.V

I looked down at Bobs sleeping form and smiled.
He looked like such an angel when he was asleep...
I gently ran my fingers through Bob’s soft hair. My heart seemed to grow for the sleeping figure by my side. It grew so much that there was barely enough room in my body for it. The army of butterflies inhabiting my stomach made me feel slightly light-headed.
I sighed, I loved Bob with all my heart, but I could never tell him…
He doesn’t feel the same. I’m just his friend…nothing more.
My heart felt like it was being tugged. It hurt not being able to tell Bob how I felt…
I sighed again and pulled Bob closer. He gently nuzzled my chest with his forehead, making my giggle quietly.
I wished I could take a photo of Bob…mainly I wished I could take a photo of the innocence he shows when he sleeps…
Slowly closing my eyes, I wandered off to Dreamland…where Bob and I were happily together…

If only Dreamland was real…
♠ ♠ ♠
Does this suck? Need improving? LET ME KNOW!!

My first Bobard ^.^

xoxo