Status: Active ! :D

Sharpen Your Teeth & Bite As Hard As You Want

Thank God

*Stormy’s POV*
I cried sweet tears of joy when those four negative signs appeared.

Tony just held me & whispered “Thank God.”

Why did he say “Thank God”?

Did he not want a child with me?

What if I actually was pregnant?

Would he leave me?

Or maybe he was just happy because a baby would be too much to handle right now.

I don’t know, but I had to find out.

I immediately stopped crying and looked him dead in the eyes.

“Why did you say ‘Thank God’?” I asked.

“What?” He said looking confused.

“When we saw the results, you said ‘Thank God’.” I said.

“It’s not that I’m not excited to have a baby with you but, we are young. And we both have really bright futures ahead of us and I don’t want anything to get in the way of your tattooing.” He stated.

“A baby would not get in the way of my tattooing. What makes you think that?” I questioned.

“Well I wouldn’t be too thrilled if a pregnant woman was giving me a tattoo, you know?” Did he read my mind earlier?

“But it’s the 21st century! Women have more respect know!” I yelled.

“But still, if a girl fucked up and got pregnant, then what if she fucks up a tattoo! That’d be bad. It’s gonna be on someone’s skin forever.” He blurted.

“Are you trying to imply that by me being pregnant that I would fuck up everything?”

“No, you’re twisting my words right now.”

“How am I twisting you’re words?!”

“Can we just not talk about this okay? I have other things that need to be dealt with and you’re the least of my problems.”

“Oh, so now I’m a problem?!”

“No you’re not a problem; there are just things that I have to handle: like the new album, Warped Tour, helping Vic with tracking guitar for Jaime’s side project. I’m already having one kid; I don’t want another for a while.”

“What?! You’re having a child?!” I yelled at the top of my lungs.

He looked at me stunned.

“I think I’m gonna be sick.” I said walking to the bathroom.

He pulled me back in the room and said “Steph just told me last night that she’s pregnant and there is a chance it might be mine, but it could also be your brother’s.”

I plopped down on the bed. What the fuck was Steph’s problem. If the baby was Andre’s then that meant he would care about it more than he cares about. But if it was Tony’s, then Steph and Tony would be more connected and I wanted Tony not to even think about Steph. How could this happen? Don’t they know how to use condoms?

“Tony?” I finally spoke up.

“Yeah?” He said.

“Now don’t be angry & just think about this, but I think we should have a baby.” I said.

“What?!” He looked at me wildly.

“I’m serious. We both love each other and it would be nice. I mean you see how happy Vic and Kail are.”

We sat there in silence for what seemed like forever, but he finally spoke up and said “You’re right. When do you want this to happen?”

“Anytime would be great………….” And before I could finish my sentence clothes were already beginning to come off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy c;

Tumblr: http://lonni-lionn.tumblr.com/