Status: Active ! :D

Sharpen Your Teeth & Bite As Hard As You Want

"It's the baby."

*Stormy's POV*
The ride to the hospital was the most nerve-wrecking car ride i have ever been apart of. The anger i had towards Tony had faded away and changed into worry that i had for Kail.
"Call Vic." Tony said.
I did as Tony said and called Vic. Although i was a bit hurt that he interupted my thoughts.
I pulled out my phone and dialed Vic's number. He answered on the third ring.
"Hello?" He answered. He sound frantic.
I said frozen in the passenger seat of Tony's car, confused of what to say.
Tony grabbed the phone out my hand and asked Vic what room they were in because we were around the corner form the hospital. He sat quietly for a while and then hung up.
"They are in room 264, second floor, the last room on the right in the west wing." He said it like it was a line he had known his whole life.
We parked and got out of the car and rapidly rushed to Kail's side.
Finally we entered Kail's room and she looked terrible. She was having a contraction as we walked in. Just looking at her made me nervous. The pain in her face made me nauseous and i quickly turned around and bumped into Tony's chest. I was expecting him to push me off, but instead he just held me and told me to breathe.
After Kail's contraction, she and Vic both looked at me and asked if i was alright.
"Honey, theres a bathroom right there if you need to throw up, its okay." Kail said.
I"ve always had a weak stomach and seeing people in pain made my stomach hurt very bad. Suprising right? I'm a tattoo artist, my job is basically to hurt people and give them beautiful artwork that will last a lifetime.
I smiled at her remark. Kail's going through an amazing process and yet she still has to worry about me. That's why i love her. She's so caring.
-4 hours later-
Tony and i had been with Vic and Kail for four hours now. Laughing, joking, and helping her through her pain. Thirty minutes ago Kail had gotten her epidural and she was getting ready to push.
The doctor and a bunch of nurses were surrounding her as she was getting ready to push. Vic was holding her right hand and i was holding her left. Tony had decided that he didn't wanna be all up in her space and was in the corner. Two pushes later, Tony's phone begins to ring. I look back at him and he mouths "Its Stephanie."
At that moment i had to try my best to control my anger. The next thing i know Tony rushes out of the hopsital room. I want to go after him, but im kinda busy at that moment.
Ten mintues later and the most beautiful baby boy had now entered the world.
Kail and Vic were both crying, so excited to finally have there little man with them.
I was about to cry too, but then i remembered Tony.
I ran out of the room and frantically called him.
"Hel-hello?" He answered.
"Are you okay Tony?" I said.
"I dont know?"
"You dont know?"
"It's Stephanie."
"Yea, i know thats who you were on the phone with."
"Where are you?"
"Its the baby."
"Wait what?"
"Yea something's wrong with the baby."
At that moment my heart had dropped. I mean i didnt even like her, but for something to be wrong with her baby was a diferent story. No mother should ever have to worry about the well-being of an unborn child, they should just know that everything's gonna be perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that its almost been a year since I last updated. My life has been super crazy, but I'M BACK BTICHES! Enjoy (: Feedback is a must!