Status: Active ! :D

Sharpen Your Teeth & Bite As Hard As You Want

I Wasn't His Girl .

*Stormy's POV*

We walked out the door to my car. He looked at me, & then put my keys in his pocket. He pulled out the keys to his car & motioned towards it. He opened the passenger door for me & i climbed in. He ran around to the other side of the car and got in. He was so sweet; i mean no one has never really opened doors for me. We sat in the drive way for about 5 minutes and all he did was stare at me.

He said "You're beautiful, i hope you know that."

I blushed & said “& how did that come to your mind?"

He smiled & said “Well, i love looking at you & i just thought that you should know that you're beautiful"

I couldn’t ask for anything better. Then my phone began to ring & it was Kail.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Why are you just sitting in the drive way? You need to go to work little missy!" She shouted.

"Well you should go be the little 'housewife' you are and make your hunny some breakfast & stop looking out the window." I said with a smartass tone in my voice.

"Hand the phone to Tony” she demanded.

I handed the phone to him immediately. I was not going to argue with her pregnant hormonal ass.

"Yes?" He answer

“Yes ...... i know....... yes..... Yes Kaylynn...... Okay well i can’t talk on the phone & drive so if you want me to get her to work, I’m gonna have to hang up the phone........ Okay, bye" He hung up the phone and handed it to me.

"What did she say?" i asked.

"Oh, she just wants me to get you to work" He said with his classic Tony smile.

I just smiled back at him. It wasn’t a long drive to work so we got there fast. He stopped in front of that little tattoo shop on Mill Ave and turned the car off. I didn’t want to get out of the car; i just wanted to stay with him, even if we sat around all day. He looked at me then got out of the car. He opened my door & i sadly stepped out. We stood right there in front of the steps & we just stared at each other.

He gave me a very passionate kiss & said “Bye my love"

He began to walk away & i called out "Wait, how am i gonna get home?”

He smiled & said “Just call me when you’re done & ill come to pick you up , then we will go try out his new Vegan restaurant down the street"

I walked away & said" Okay, Bye"

He got in the car & drove away.

-About 8 o'clock-

Ugh, oh god knows how much i love tattooing, but sometimes i just don’t feel like doing it. I mean i loved it, but sometimes it just wasn’t enough to keep me happy. I was cleaning up when someone came behind me & covered my eyes. I knew it was a man because he had huge ass hands. He made me sit down on the chair & told me not to look until he said so. I could tell be the voice that it was Tony, so i wasn’t afraid. I heard some ruffling noises and he told me to open my eyes. There was a black gift bag sitting in front of me & Tony was dressed very nice. The receptionist, Gracie, walked over & told me she would finish cleaning up my station, i thanked her & went to the front of the shop. I had the bag in my hand & didn’t know what to do.

Tony smiled & said “Go in the bathroom & put it on"

I did exactly what he said to do. I came out was dressed in what he gave me.

His face glowed up when i walked out & he said "You look absolutely amazing"

I blushed & just stood there.

He reached for my hand & asked "shall we my lady?" My lady, i thought. I was definelty not his girl, i mean i wished i was, but sadly i wasn’t. & that very thought 'that i wasn’t his girl killed me inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Stormy's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/chapter/set?id=48021498