Status: Active ! :D

Sharpen Your Teeth & Bite As Hard As You Want

This is Long Overdue.

*Stormy’s POV*
We all arrived at the house and immediately began to pack stuff. We had brought tons of boxes and thank god we did, because I had a lot of shit that needed to be packed.

It took us about 5 hours just to get my things packed & out of the house. It would have taken less time, but everyone wanted to ask me about the random stuff I had. They also made fun of me for things I had kept from high school.

We finally left and got back to OUR house. Can you believe it? OUR house! Never would have thought that I would be living with my 4 best friends and the man of my dreams. Man of my dreams who isn’t my boyfriend. Well, that ruined my mood. See that’s what I hate about myself. I think too much and it just fucks up my mood.

I really need to stop doing that.

We all went inside and everyone helped carry boxes into mine and Tony’s room.

As we unpacked boxes in our room, one of my high school scrapbooks fell out. Tony picked it up and started looking through it. Most of the pictures were of him and i. He took all of the pictures of him and I out and put them all on the bed. He then went to his wall with all of this pictures pinned to it and started taking the ones of him and Stephanie down. He put them in a pile and grabbed our pictures, then proceeded to put them on the wall. I thought it was the sweetest thing ever!

He then grabbed the pictures in one hand, and then dragged me out of the room and down the stairs. He went through the back door into the backyard leading straight to the fire pit. He took out his lighter and lit it on fire. He took each picture of Stephanie and the ones of him and Stephanie and tossed then in the fire pit. Then he sat on a lawn chair and pulled me down with him, as we watched the pictures turn into ashes.

We sat there for what seemed like forever. The he finally spoke up.

He said “I know this is long overdue but, Stormy. Will you be my girlfriend?”

I blushed and said “Yes. Yes, I will!”

We sat there for a while more & then finally went inside. I looked at the clock it was already 4 o’clock. The fuck? How did time go by so fast?

We sat on the couch alone in the living room. The house was so quiet; I don’t think anyone was home. If no one was home, then where did they go?

I asked Tony “Hey Is anyone home?”

“I don’t know” He replied nonchalantly. “Well, I’ll go check.” He said getting up.

“No I have an idea!” I said pushing him back down on the couch.

“HEY TONY YOU WANNA GET DRUNK?!” I yelled.

“HELL YEAH I DO!” He screamed.

We waited a few seconds and heard nothing. I guess no one was home, usually when you mention getting drunk everyone will start yelling and screaming.

“So since we are home alone you want to do something fun?” Tony asked creepily.

“Like what?” I asked.

“Well it involves blankets, our bed, & pillows, & a lack of clothes!” He said smiling.

“OH MY GOD! A NAP!” I yelled excitedly.

“Fuck yes; I’ve been super tired all day!” He blurted out.

“Yay! Nap Time!” I said.

He picked me up bridal style and took me to our room. He threw me on the bed as we began to take off our clothes. He laid down next to me and fell asleep. I can’t believe this is my life now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry i haven't updated in a while . It's been crazy ! :D