Status: Active ! :D

Sharpen Your Teeth & Bite As Hard As You Want

"Well *** Stephanie"

*Tony’s POV*
I woke with the most beautiful girl by my side. God Damn, seriously could she get any more beautiful?

I looked at the clock & it read 9:00. Damn, what to do? I got up, put some clothes on and walked out of the room very quietly and went downstairs. I sat on the edge of the couch and thought of what to do.

That’s when Mike came downstairs and asked “Hey Tone, what’s up?”

“Nothing just thinking of what to do.” I said

“Oh well I need someone to go get drunk with, so you wanna be that person?” He asked smiling.

“Well yea! Let me get dressed.” I said running up stairs.

I opened the door to my room to see my beautiful little princess sleeping like a baby. I got dressed and gave Stormy a kiss on the forehead, then proceeded to leave the room.

I got down stairs and Mike asked “Ready?”

“Pssh, I was born ready” I exclaimed.

Just as we were about to walk out of the house, my phone began to start ringing. The caller ID said ‘Steph’. Why the fuck is Stephanie calling me? She knows I want nothing to do with her. I reluctantly answered the phone.

“Hello?”

“Um, Tony? Do you think you can come over its urgent?”

“What? Why would I go over there?”

“Because I really need you here!”

“Why don’t you ask Andre to help you with whatever you need?”

“Because he can’t help me like you can!”

“Listen Stephanie, I don’t want anything to do with you!”

She stared crying. “Tony, that’s gonna be hard”

“No, it’s not. I love Stormy & I’m gonna be with her forever.”

“You might be with her forever, but there might be something we share.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Tony, I’m pregnant.”

“You’ve got to be fucking kidding me!”

“No, I’m not. I’m 4 weeks pregnant.”

“You’re four weeks? Then there’s a possibility that it can be Andre’s right?”

“Well yes, but before we broke up we were having a lot of sex.”

“Well fuck Stephanie.”

“Tony don’t blame this on me!”

“I’m not blaming it on anyone.”

“Whatever, can you still come over?”

“No, I’m going out with Mike. Bye.”

I hung up the phone & looked around for Mike. I looked all over the house, and then went outside & his car was gone. Oh well. I had bigger things to deal with. I went upstairs & took off all my clothes then put basketball shorts on. I layed down next to Stormy, and tried to sleep. My mind kept racing with thoughts & I couldn’t sleep.

How was I going to explain this to Stormy? I had planned to have nothing to do with Stephanie & now she was pregnant. What am I going to do? I love Stormy & I want to be with her forever, but if that baby is mine, Stephanie will be in both of our lives.

This sucks. Why did this have to happen now? What did I do wrong for karma to come back & bite me in the ass?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Tony's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/tony/set?id=51185829
Sorry its been a long time :D But enjoy !