Status: hey there, it's good to see you again.

when everyday we're runnin' in circles.

silence.

jack didn't speak. it wasn't that he couldn't speak, he just chose not to. when ever he did speak he suddenly felt like everybody was laughing at him.
though not speaking made him friendless, lonely and invisible he didn't really mind anyway. ok he did mind. but being quite made him feel a little safer in school because if nobody knew who he was nobody would have the need to hurt him.
and just like every day he was sat at the back of the class staring down at his blank piece of paper, hiding under his shield of dark hair praying to god that the teacher doesn't pick on him to answer a question.
across the room he could hear laugher of three friends joking about, including alex gaskarth who was throwing bits of rubber at his friend and then pretending to be completely oblivious when he turned around. alex was amazing in his eyes. he had impeccable conversation skills and he was blessed with so much beauty that he made everybody around him look like shrek. jack had been crushing on alex for a very long time, since freshman year even. now he was a senior in his last year of school and still didn't have the balls to even talk to alex, well he didn't have the balls to talk to anybody. jack sighed at how pathetic he was watching from a distance as alex and his two best friends zack and rian all messed about with each other, it made him smile a little at first but then his smile dropped when he remembered, he would never have anything like that. he carried on staring from across the room until alex turned around and their eyes met and jack quickly turned his gaze, blushing like mad.

=

i could feel eyes on my back, so i turned around and spotted this boy staring at me from the back corner of the room, our eyes quickly made contact before he turned away blushing, i must say it was an adorable sight. jack i think his name was, i'd seen him before, he has beautiful chocolate brown eyes you could get lost in, shiny black hair that draped over his face and looked like it would be soft to touch, he always wore black skin tight skinny jeans much like my own and he'd always be wearing a hoodie and black chucks. he was truly beautiful, but i had never heard him speak in the whole time i'd been in high school. i made it my mission to get to hear his voice and see it was as adorable and beautiful as himself.
the bell suddenly went for class and i could see jack out of the corner of my eye rushing to pack his belongings away before he sprinted out of the room, i did the same before following him with a quick goodbye to my friends i rushed out the room and down the corridor in which jack had headed. i saw him stood in-front of his locker so i approached him slowly and tapped his shoulder, he jumped turning and looking at me with wide startled eyes as if he'd just seen somebody kick a puppy.
"uh, jack hi" i said with a soft smile.
he smiled a tiny smile back before blushing and looking down at his shoes.
"i'm alex"
"i know who you are.." it was a soft whisper, but he still spoke.
"so you do speak?" i questioned and he gave a small nod before blushing again and going back to staring intently at his shoes. i took his hand and pulled him along and outside into the yard. "come on, you're coming with me, i'm going to get you talking so much you could win an award for it."
♠ ♠ ♠
hi, my name is abby O. moo.