He Made Everything Better

A little surprise after work

Beth let out a loud groan as she revisited last nights events in her head. Her. Alex. Kissing. Bedroom.interuption. All those words kept spinning in her head. She decided it would be best if she just slept. And so she did.
***
Beth woke up to the sound of her alarm. She jumped out of bed and rushed too get ready. Shit! It was Monday, oh god she thought.
Beth was soon out of the house and at work, she got inside threw all her things in her cubby before putting on her apron ready for another long day at work
***
Beth undid her apron and grabbed her stuff, as she walked to her car she saw a familiar figure leaning on it sTaring up at the blue sky. Beth thought it would be funny to pull a prank on the figure, so she pressed the button on her keys, setting the car alarm off, snapping the figure which of course was Alex out of his daydream. "Shit!" he yelled jumping about 5 feet away for the car before looking in the direction of the fit of giggles that emerged. Beth walked over holding her stomach since she was laughing that much. "you motherfucker" alex said as he engulfed her in a warm hug.
They both got into Beth's car. "so whatcha doin here ." she asked him as she started up the car.
"thought I'd stop by, I think we need to talk"
"okay about what?" Beth asked
"the other night" he said looking into her green shimmering eyes.
"oh. Okay " she said smiling at him
***
The drive to Beth's apartment was quick and in no ime both of them were sat on the sofa talking.
"Urm Beth okay this is hard to say coz I don't... Urm. I don't say it a lot" he stuttered as he licked his lips.
"spit it out Alex" beth said smiling at him.
" okay well I like you, I mean I like you a lot and Urm coz like I hope you like me too coz Urm I don't want to make this awkward but do you like me." he looked straight into her eyes and she stared back, a smile crept upon Beth's face. Alex just looked at her confused.
"oh Alex" she said laughing "of course I like you, I like you a lot, I really do you one of the most important people in my life" she smiled at him and Alex grinned back.
"so Urm Beth?" he said
"yeah Alex?" Beth answered sweetly
"will you go out with me?" he started to blush and lick his lips nervously...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long to updat had a big English essay I had to write and prepare for. Hope you guys like the chapter, it's a little short and rubbish as Its just a filler :) xxx