He Made Everything Better

You coming with us then?

The rest of the week continued as usual, however Alex was constantly thinking of Beth and the tour.
It was Saturday morning, Alex was round in Beth's apartment making her breakfast in bed. He took the bacon and eggs upstairs to her, they ate and began to cuddle again.
"Beth can we talk?" Alex asked her nervously
" sure babe what's up?" Beth said completely oblivious .
" we'll you know as the band got signed" he said and she nodded " well they're putting us on warped tour and I don't want to go alone" he said taking a deep breath
Beth just stared at him" that's... Great I guess, so how long will you be away?"
"Urm WE will be away for 4 months babe " he said a grin tugging at the corners of his mouth.
"what do you mean we? " she asks
" we'll I cant leave you behind now can I" he says smiling
Beth let out a squeal and hugged him before smothering him in kisses.
"so I take it your coming?" he said chuckling
Beth nodded and kissed him before they pulled away and just enjoyed being in each others embrace.
***
The next few weeks were hectic, they consited of work and mainly planning for the tour. Everyone was looking forward to it.
***
It was the day that they flew to California, Beth woke up at 5am and began getting ready, she had a shower and got dressed before waking Alex up. He had slept over at hers so they would both be up in time, or so they say. Alex quickly got up and showered they loaded up the suitcases into the back of Alex's car ad drove to the airport.
At the airport they checked in and met up with Matt, the bands manager.
They all say round talking when suddenly they heard shouting, the three off them looked too find jack chasing zack and Rian round the airport with security guards hot on jacks tail, they all made a B line for the duty free section, there was a loud crash and Matt just sighed before getting up and collecting the boys. As they returned they sat down and all ordered star bucks. Just as they finished a young sorta looking lad came up to them, "sorry am late guys couldn't leave the little fella" he said before turning to Beth and saying" hey I'm vinny I run the merch" they shook hands, jack and Alex cracked a few jokes about vinny and his dog before it was time for them to board the plain.

They got into the first class area and a little'wow escaped Beth's mouth, Alex just nodded and said " come on babe"
They were all soon sat in there seats, Alex and Beth cuddled up ready for the flight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys okay so I have like 50 readers now and tbh Im really chuffed this is my first story and I hope you guys still like it but pleaseeeee comment and maybe I will updat quicker ;) hope you like the chapter sorry for any mistakes xxxx