He Made Everything Better

From the airport to the bus

The plane finally landed, the guys and Beth got ushered off the plane by Matt and several security guards.
***
The boys stood round waiting to get the luggage as Beth went and looked in the airports little boutique.
Jack sighed and began poking Alex's face, "jack stop it" Alex warned but he continued, Alex kept telling him too stop but then soon gave up and began chasing him round. Zack and Rian went to the music shop and left vinny and Matt to get the bags.
Beth returned with a shopping bag in each hand, Matt just raised an eyebrow at her, she shrugged put them with her case before rounding up the lads.

They got in the van, Beth In the middle between jack and Alex vinny behind them, Zack and Rian in front and Matt as usual at the head of the van sitting next to the driver.
Jack begin to sing loudly down Beth's ear to the songs on the radio, Beth sighed and joined him. After a while the rest joined in.
***
They finally arrived at the bus, it was a shines red with a black stripe all the way around, avoiding the screaming fans they climbed aboard. At the front of the board was a lounge with a tv and lots of sofas, there was then the kitchen area which connected onto it with a small table which seated about 4, then there was an arch way which let to the bunk area, through there was the bathroom and the back lounge, which Matt had transformed into a games room specifically to keep Alex and jack entertained. Inside and Matt sat them down on the sofas at the front of the bus, Matt began his lecture which went something along the lines of 'no unexpected guests' ' don't take others belongings' and 'when I say it's my time it means leave me alone!' he stressed alone before letting everyone grab there bunks. Alex and Beth were sharing one, everyone slung their bags on the bunks and headed back to the sofas, Beth unpacked both hers and Alex's things before heading into the loung and snuggling down with Alex as everyone relaxed for the night watching a film, jack chose the film so of course it was home alone. " I love you Alex" Beth whispered to him, he just smiled and kissed her temple before saying " I love you too babe"...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long guys I had really bad writers block I wrote this about 5 times but it just didn't seem right. Hope you guys like it I will try and post the next chapter soon. Xxxx :)