Status: Active, very active! ;)

From the Streets to Luxury Hotels

Alleyway's & Parka's

Shivering against the frigid cold winds beating against my purple and blue skin. I huddle closer to the wall, wrapping my one source of warmth closer to my body, a flimsy thin blanket I had found near some dumpsters. I closed my eyes and tried to control my shivering as I prayed I would survive yet another winter in the alleys of New York.

Slowly I began to lose feeling in my limbs, my toes no longer felt attached to my body, and my fingers were curled under my armpits seeking warmth. My face was hidden deep within my sweater, the only real shield I had against the cold.

I opened my eyes when I began to hear screaming, I tried to ignore the screams that seemed to be getting closer before falling into a deep unconscious state as my body began to slowly lose the warmth I was able to achieve throughout the night.

Liam POV

I grabbed Niall’s hand and began to run as fast as I could dragging Niall behind me. I glanced back and saw him trying to keep up as well as trying not to fall as I kept my grip on his wrist.

I mentally cursed myself for thinking we could walk a couple of blocks to the pizza place we had passed while on our way to the hotel we were staying at. Then again, the only reason I was out here running for my life was because Niall kept on complaining about how hungry he was.

Spotting an alleyway coming up, I quickly dunked into it pulling Niall with at the last minute flattening ourselves against the wall behind us as we held our breaths. The screaming fans ran past us before splitting up to search for us in different directions.

I let out the breath I was holding before leaning forward with my hands on my knees as I tried to regulate my breathing, I don’t know how long we had been running but it felt like hours.

Niall was panting while leaning against the wall before sliding down to sit down with his wrists resting against his upright knees. I checked if the coast was clear before sitting down against the wall across from Niall.

“Never…again…are…we…leaving…the…hotel…for…food,” I said to him gasping between each word as I concentrated on my breathing. God I felt so out of shape.

My bent my head forward and placed them between my knees as I tried to catch my breath, I heard some rustling noise from beside me, but figured it was just the wind. Which reminded me, I forgot how cold it gets in New York during the winter I’m glad I threw on a thick parka over my hoodie before leaving my room to join Niall on his quest for food.

“L…L…Liam” Niall stuttered out as I struggled to stand up his eyes glued to something next to me. I looked at him confused, at the sight of his panicked and slightly scared face. Standing up slowly I turned to find what appeared to be a shivering bundle under what seemed to be a ratty old blanket.

Gulping down my fear, I put on a brave face and stepped forward and quickly poked the bundle. I jumped back with Niall as we expected something to jump out at us but nothing happened. Turning to stare at Niall he turned to meet my gaze shrugging before turning to stare at the shivering bundle.

Taking a deep breath I steeled myself for the worst, bending forward poised to run if need to, and grabbed the blanket before moving it slightly to reveal and bundle of dirty tangled blonde hair. Turning to throw a confused glance at Niall, I knelt down beside the bundle before moving the blanket to reveal a shivering figure of a young girl around our age.

I felt Niall leaned down next to me and saw his hand reach out to move the tangled mass of hair out of the way to reveal the shivering scrunched up face of a dirty, yet beautiful girl who looked to be fighting against the cold with only a thin blanket and a dirty torn hoodie.

I saw her blue, purple lips and let my concerned gaze roam her shivering form before turning to face a equally concerned and worried Niall staring at the girl. Sighing to myself I ran a hand through my hair thinking of what to do.

“Liam…we can’t just leave her here” Niall said, his voice pulling me out of my mind as he tried to wrap the blanket around the girl tighter trying to help her gain warmth.

“I know, I guess we take her with us until we find out what to do next. Here grab my phone and call Zayn tell him we’re coming back with something, don’t tell him what we have to get her out of the cold and fast her lips are already blue. Tell him to order room service and to turn on the water and prepare a hot bath for our guest, quickly” I said thrusting my phone into his hand before helping the unconscious girl into a sitting position.

I took of my parka and hoped it would keep her warm with my body heat that had kept the parka warm, before slipping her arms into the holes and onto her body. I zipped it up quickly and noticed her instinctive moan at the sudden heat around her body and watched her burrow further into the parka that seemed to fit her thin body like a dress. I wrapped the blanket around her legs and made sure they were wrapped up nicely, distinctly aware of Niall talking to Zayn on my phone a few feet away.

I crouched down and put one arm under her neck and another under her knees, lifting to hold her bridal style against my chest as I tried to shield her from the cold. She burrowed closer to my chest to place her face firmly against it shielding her face from the cold. I sighed slightly before moving to stand up straight, gazing down at her I felt my worry spill over as I noticed her slightly purple legs shiver against the cold. I wish had something more to cover them with the just the flimsy blanket.

Sighing to myself again, I turned to Niall just in time to see him hang up. “Zayn’s worried but he said he would tell the others to order room service as he prepared that hot bath you told me to tell him to prepare” Niall said before glancing at the still shivering girl in my arms.
He quickly ripped off his parka too and placed it around her waist to zip it up and cover her legs, which had only the thin blanket to cover them. Getting a firm grip on the parka newly wrapped around her legs to make sure it didn’t fall.

I nodded to Niall before checking if the coast was clear once again before running back the way we had come towards our hotel. All you heard was the sound of our footfalls and our heavy breathing as we ran full speed towards our hotel. I saw a mob of paparazzi and fans crowding around the front entrance of the hotel before turning to Niall as we hid in another alleyway a block from the hotel.

He shrugged before pulling out my beeping phone from his pocket, he slid the lock to unlock my phone and read the message someone had sent to me. “Who is it?” I asked him before turning to glance back the hotel, cursing under my breath, as the mobbed appeared to not be going away anytime soon. “Its Paul, he said Zayn talked to him and that he is waiting for us in the back exit of the hotel so we can sneak in without the paparazzi seeing us” he said quickly before running to look out the other side of the alleyway.

“Come on, I think I knew where the back exit is, the street leads to another alleyway where I think it is” Niall said gesturing for me to follow him. Glancing back at the mob of fans and paparazzi I knew I had no choice, and ran forward to join Niall as we ran full speed across the street to come to the back exit of the hotel.

Niall began to pound on the door, we both held our breath glance each and everyway to make sure no one saw us. We heard the door unlock before it opened to reveal…
♠ ♠ ♠
here is my knew 1D story, i just finished watching Pursuit of Happyness and thought it would make a great story so here it is!! hope you guys like it!