Status: Active, very active! ;)

From the Streets to Luxury Hotels

Baths & Blankets

Liam POV

Niall began to pound on the door, we both held our breath glance each and everyway to make sure no one saw us. We heard the door unlock before it opened to reveal a slightly concerned and stern-faced Paul as he held the door open wide for us to enter. Ignoring Paul’s questions and shouts, I ran forward and into the nearest elevator. Niall rushed into the elevator just the doors began to close, nearly getting crushed by a few inches. He doubled over slightly before quickly pressing the button to go our floor.

“Niall, mate, the elevator won’t go any faster if you keep on pushing the button, calm down” I said to him noticing his face of panic as he slid his gaze from the girls to the elevator doors bouncing from one leg to the other.

“Sorry” he said breathing out slowly before inhaling just as deep and slowly as he had exhaled. I knew he was breathing slowly as he tried to control his anxiousness, but the truth was, I was just as anxious if not more then he is.

I silently prayed for the ride to end quickly so I can get her into the warm bath, luckily Eleanor, Louis’ bird was staying the hotel with us, so maybe she could help us out with giving her a both and into some new an clean clothes. Hopefully Eleanor might have some undergarments for her to borrow since I don’t think my boxers would fit her.

I snapped my head up as I heard the elevator ding, letting us know we had arrived on our floor. The minute the doors opened Niall rushed out digging into his pocket for the key, to the penthouse suite we were all sharing with five rooms for each of us.

He quickly slid the key into the slot, and yanked the door open making it slam against the wall, startling Harry and the others. Zayn and the guys quickly ran towards us and began to fire off questions. Ignoring their questions as well, I yelled at Louis to get Eleanor and for Niall to get some towels. I yelled towards Zayn as I passed him to grab one of shirts and some shorts from Eleanor for me and to bring them to the restroom quickly.

After a split second I ran towards the restroom in my room, thanking Zayn mentally for making the hot bath in my restroom instead of one of the others. “What is going on?!” Louis yelled out as he led Eleanor into my room.

“Shh, hold on” I said quickly laying the girl down on the bed before unzipping and pulling both mine and Niall’s parkas off other body, as well as the flimsy blanket. I quickly told Eleanor to help me out with undressing her for the bath and told Louis I would explain to him and the guys later on.

Niall rushed in with a whole bunch of clean towels, with Zayn at his heels with one of my shirts and some shorts from Eleanor. I kicked the guys out and tried not to stare or glance at her private areas before scooping her up into my arms once she was naked to put her in the hot bath.

Her skin was cold to the touch, so I was hoping this would help. Eleanor must have noticed what I wanted her to do for me, because she kicked me out of the bathroom and started to clean her up.

Eleanor POV

Cuddled against Louis as we sat on the loveseat with Harry and Zayn on the couch next to us as we watched Hangover on the TV, I jumped startled when Zayn’s cell phone began to blare from its spot on the coffee table. I glanced at him in confusion before shrugging and cuddling back up against Louis’ side on the couch.

Louis stared at Zayn waiting for him to say whom the call was from, with his arms around my waist holding me close to his side while I continued to watch the movie. I glanced at Zayn again to watch an array of emotions play across his face before he jumped up and told Harry that the guys would be coming back but without the pizza so to order room service instead.
He quickly left the room to enter Liam’s before we can say anything. Louis sat up and turned to Harry confused by Zayn’s actions before pausing the movie to follow after Zayn in Liam’s room. I sat up as well and told Harry to just get whatever before standing up to get a drink, if its important the boys will tell me on their own.

I turned to lean against the counter with a glass of water in my hand just as Louis entered the kitchen with a worried, confused look on his face. “What’s wrong?” I said placing my glass of water on the counter behind me.

“Something’s wrong, Niall told Zayn that they were coming straight home and get a hot bath ready for them by the time they get back, and he told me that Niall also asked him to ask you for some clothes?” he said confused about the last part.

“Why would Niall need some of my clothes?” I whispered quietly before leaving the kitchen to wait with Harry, Louis and a frazzled Zayn in the living area of the penthouse.

I jumped up when the door slammed open and Liam ran in with something shivering in his arms, Niall ran in with him and they ran straight into his room. I stood up and was confused by the sudden flurry of motion as Liam barked out orders for us to follow. I immediately went for a pair of my shorts and one Liam’s shirts to grab before entering Liam’s bedroom.

I found him slowly undressing what appeared to be a very thin, and cold girl. Some parts of her skin was an unhealthy purple, I knew what this girl could have died if she was out there for a bit longer.

Pushing the questions running through my mind to the very back, I pushed my long sleeves up and all but kicked Liam and the other out of the room where I slowly pealed off all of the girls clothes, I wrapped her torso in a big towel – that wrapped around her twice – before calling Liam back in to help me bring her into the bathtub.

I made him close his eyes as I quickly took the towel off of her body and had him lower her body into the bathtub. I helped prop her body against the back of the tub and proceeded to scrub her body clean of the dirt and grim stuck to her skin. When I was done with scrubbing her down the water was a filthy dark brown, makes one wonder how long it’s been since she last showered.

I drained the tub of the dirty water before refilling it with clean, hot water where I began to move towards doing her hair. It was difficult since she had a lot of hair, and most of it was tangled. Afterwards, I called Liam back in so he could lift her out of the tub and let me wrap a towel around her before carrying her back to the bed. He sat her in an upright position and I told him to dry her hair as I put a pair of underwear that no longer fit me but might fit her.

I decided against a bra, because her chest looked slightly bigger then mine. I mentally told myself to make sure me and boys take her shopping tomorrow so she could have some clothes of her own to wear, not that I minded lending her some of mine but it would be better for her to have her own clothes.

After her hair was dried enough to not wet her shirt or the bed, I slipped the t-shirt over her head and onto her body, I laid her down and told Liam to get some warm blankets to throw over her, if she doesn’t stop shivering soon we’ll have to take her to the hospital.

I slipped on a pair of my sweats instead of shorts, and had Niall come in and help my get her under the covers. Liam came back with the blankets and we made work of putting them all over her and tuck her in, making a sort of cocoon of blankets around her in hopes of getting her warm.

I sighed to myself and told Liam and Niall to leave her so she could get some rest. Niall and Liam left the room after one quick glance back to see her face tucked in the blankets before leaving to join the other boys in the living room. I followed their example and closed the door behind me slightly before joining Louis in the loveseat.

“So mates, what happened out there? Who’s the girl?” Harry said, asking the question most of us had on our mind. I glanced around and noticed Paul had joined us sometime when I was busy giving the girl a bath.

Liam and Niall exchanged a quick glance before Liam sat forward staring at his hands as he thought up of a way to tell us about what happened. “Well….”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment if you like this and should continue on with this story, i would love to have at least two comments for this story - seeing as i have none - before i post up a new chapter!
COMMENT!!