Status: Active, very active! ;)

From the Streets to Luxury Hotels

Warmth & Chocolate Brown Eyes

Liam POV (continued from the point where they all leave the room and conjoin in the living room)

“So mates, what happened out there? Who’s the girl?” Harry said, asking the question most of them probably had on their minds, not that I blame them; I just showed up with a frozen unconscious girl in my arms barking out orders and everything. A quick glance around let me know that sometime ago Paul had joined us in the room.

I exchanged a quick glance with Niall before I sat forward and tried to find a way to say it to the boys so that they would want to help her. “Well, you see, Niall and I had left because he was starving but didn’t want room service. I recalled passing a pizza place a black or two away from the hotel so we left to go get some pizza. We came out of the front and tried to ignore the fans as the followed us and kept shouting out at us. Eventually it became too much for us and we started to run away hoping we would lose them” I said to them starting from the beginning.

“Yeah, and we ran for quite some time, before Liam pulled me to the side in a split second, into an alleyway. We stayed quiet and held our breaths as the girls and paps ran past us before splitting up to search for us. We stayed there for a while trying to catch our breaths before we noticed her” Niall pitched in while I sipped my glass of water Eleanor had brought for me. Thanking her I put it back down on the coffee table before continuing with the story.

“Basically, we found this girl in nothing but a pair of capris, a thin long-sleeved shirt, and an equally think sweater. She looked homeless but we couldn’t just leave her there. Her lips were blue, she was shivering and she looked to be around our age. Besides you all saw her, she’s beautiful, someone like that doesn’t belong on the streets,” I told them quickly before standing up to stare our window.

I heard them continue to ask Niall questions when they realized I wanted to be alone, and heard them leave the room to talk outside. I turned around to find nobody else in the room; they must be talking with Paul. Sitting back down on the couch I grabbed my glass of water and tried to not show how anxious I was when they all came back in the room.

“Well, me and the boys spoke, and we realize the position you were in must have been difficult so we understand why you did what you did. But I’m going to have to talk to management about this, but it doesn’t look good. Even if she is homeless, we can’t just keep her, we know next to nothing about this girl” Paul said quickly, the rest nodding slightly as they stared at nothing, the room was tense after he said this.

“But the boys began to speak about what they thought about everything, so until we can find further information about this girl and what management thinks about the situation. You boy’s are in charge of her, and try to avoid going out with the poor girl. She doesn’t need fans and pap’s going after her too” Paul said before leaving with cell phone at hand.
I let out a sigh of relief before getting up to thank the boys for taking me side in this situation, like I knew they would.

“It’s alright mate, if anything I probably would have done the same,” Zayn said clapping my back before getting up to go to his room. The boys followed his example and said along the line of agreement with Zayn before leaving to their rooms. Niall gave me a quick smile before leaving to answer the door when someone began to knock.

Niall and I ate our food quickly before going our separate ways to go to bed, I changed in my bathroom quickly before realizing the girl was in bed. Knowing she wouldn’t take to waking up to a stranger well, I grabbed a blanket from the hall closet and a pillow from the bed before making myself a small makeshift bed on the floor at the foot of the bed.

I closed my eyes anxious to wake up and find out as much as I could about the girl sleeping peacefully on my bed.

Miriya POV

Waking up to warmth was something I least expected after falling unconscious to New York’s frigid winds during winter season. I slowly opened my eyes and found my face covered in what appeared to be a blanket, I began to move my limbs slightly as I tried to sit up. I moved my face trying to see beyond the pile of blankets that seemed to be overflowing on top of me.

Most of all I just wanted to get out from under all of the blankets; I was beginning to sweat in places I should least of all be sweating through. I finally was able to dig my head out of all of the blankets but found I was too weak to be able to dig myself out of the blankets. Slowly I began to panic and gasp for air as I felt the blankets were constricting tighter around me and soon enough I began to cry out for help.

“Help! Somebody get me out of here!” I yelled our as loud as I could, despite my obvious dehydration, my voice was cracked and I would be surprised if anyone actually heard me.

I heard some rustling before slowly I began to notice the weight of the blankets began to slowly decrease. Soon enough only one blanket lay on me and a worried face came into my view. I couldn’t hold in my gasp when the beautiful face came into view, I felt like melting when I saw the concern swirling in his chocolate brown eyes.

“Are you okay?” he said quickly as he helped me into a sitting position when he noticed I was trying to sit up.

“I…I…I…I’m fine” I stuttered out as I tried to make my mouth moist despite having cottonmouth.

“Oh, hold on” he said quickly before leaving the room. I took that chance to took a look at my surroundings and found myself in a simple bedroom. I grabbed a fist full of the blanket still on me before noticing I had been laying on a bed.

I felt my face scrunch up as I tried to remember what happened last night, but I remember was darkness and feeling cold before brown eyes came in my vision that had brought warmth. I’m guessing the brown eyes I had seen were from the boy that had helped me earlier.

Glanced down and found myself in a rather big shirt and a pair of clean underwear and sweats on my form. I began to worry, who was this boy and where was my clothes, how did I change when I don’t remember leaving my little alleyway.

“Here” a voice said making me jump startled, I turned my head quickly to find the same boy from earlier holding a glass of water out to me. I lifted my hand slightly, and noticed his face shift in concern when he saw who thin my arms were.

Outfit: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_1tOVxFjmXk8/TPBzBYID-UI/AAAAAAAAGFo/uECZTsBQuh4/s1600/Susan+Coffey+01.jpg [think of her being like this skinny, but slightly skinner then the girl in the picture]

“Here let me help,” he said when he saw me struggling to hold the cup still enough to drink it was hard enough holding the glass. I don’t remember ever feeling this weak before. Little did i know, there was four more boys just outside of this room more then willing to help out just as much as this stranger.
♠ ♠ ♠
here is another chapter, thanks for the comments i received from: FanFic_Fanatic126 & Foralwaysmydarling for commenting!! And true to my word, here is another new chapter. I am on a role right now so i might be posting up another chapter again soon!!