Status: Active, very active! ;)

From the Streets to Luxury Hotels

Introductions & Dinner

Liam grabbed the doorknob again and slowly opened it, the door opened into a living room of some sort, which had five people sitting down on the couches or floor as they watched something on the TV. Liam quietly cleared his throats causing them to mute the TV and turn around slowly to see us. Their eyes were hesitant, but kind and caring as they watched me try to hide from their gazes by getting closer to Liam’s side.

He squeezed my shoulders with his arms he had around me, before nodding to the only other girl in the room. “H…H…Hi” I whispered quietly to them, although I don’t think they even heard me.

“HI, I’m Louis!” one of the boys yelled out jumping up, running up to me before pulling me in for a big hug. I whimpered slightly causing him to quickly put me down and pull away to stare at me concerned. Felt my eyes begin to water; one single tear slid down my cheek was all it took before there was a flurry of movement.

The fours boys jumped up and tried to console me before hissing at Louis for scaring me and making me cry. I sniffed before turning from their grasps to dart back to Liam’s side. I hid my face in his chest before I took some deep breaths to try and calm down, I didn’t want to cry in front of them. I want them to like me.

I pulled away after Liam reassured me that Louis had no intention of scaring me, his arms wrapped around me tightly making me calm down enough while feeling safe the entire time.

I turn around in his arms but move to his side before speaking to Louis and the others. “I…I’m sorry, you just startled me is all. I tend to cry for the dumbest things sometimes. I’m sorry is my crying made you feel hurt or anything,” I whispered, trying to project my voice louder but it still came out the same.

“It’s okay, I should have read the room better. I guess, my hyperness will take you sometime to get used to huh?” he said rubbing his neck sheepishly before stepping forward to hesitantly give me a gentle squeeze before letting go to stand next to the other girl in the room. She smiled at him as she pat his head, making him smile at her and put his arms around her waist before kissing her cheek lightly making her giggle.

“It’s okay, and I guess it might. This is the first time I’ve met some as hyper as you,” I said lightly to him trying to make him feel better. I felt a wave of relief flow through me at the huge smile he through at me.

“You’ve met Louis, the others are Zayn, Harry and Eleanor; Niall was there with me when we found you and carried you back to our hotel, but yeah that’s Niall” he said stammering as he tried to introduce his friends. I smiled at Harry and Zayn before stepping forward slowly to hug Niall quickly before running back to Liam’s side.

“Th…Th…Thank you” I stammered our before hiding my face in Liam’s chest again but not before I saw the wide grin spread out on Niall’s face.

“I’m Eleanor, I hope you don’t mind but I was the one who gave a bath and some old clothes of mine for you to wear. Are you hungry, we were about to order room service?” she asks from her spot in Louis’ arms.

“Um….” I stammered out before my stomach growled loudly, I don’t remember when was the last time I actually had something to eat.

“I think that’s a yes, is there something you want in specific?” Eleanor said chuckling slightly before coming to stand near me with something in her hand. I stared at confused and she followed my gaze to what she held before she smiled back at me answering my mind’s question. “It’s the menu, usually the guests just pick based off here but the hotel doesn’t mind picking up food for us, like from a restaurant or something” she said.

“Oh…um…anything is fine” I said quietly, before following Liam to the couch to sit beside him. He saw me sitting beside him and smiled at me before placing his arm around me protectively before turning to start up a conversation with the boys. The scattered about the couches and the floor sparking up a conversation about an upcoming concert they have in a couple of days. I stared at the TV as it began to play some movie I have never even seen or heard of before.

It was good, I found myself immersed in the movie so much I ignored the nagging feeling in the back of mind telling me not too, and sat down on the floor next to Niall as we both watched the movie with interest. I found myself leaning closer to him as we both laughed at the funny parts and jumped at the scary.

The sound of the door slamming shut made me jump, I blinked for a couple of seconds as I took in my surroundings. I was leaning against Niall while on the floor; Liam and the boys were watching us with proud and happy smiles on their faces, as Eleanor stared at us in awe. I turned to Niall in confusion as he smiled back at me chuckling slightly at my confusion.

“It’s okay, you just surprised us is all. You wouldn’t leave Liam’s side during the introductions, so when you left his side we all couldn’t help but notice it. You came and sat down on the floor beside me, I’m kind of honored you feel comfortable around me already. That’s why everyone’s smiling right now, they think you’re opening up to us,” he whispered to me before standing up and holding his hand out to me.

I stared at it as my mind went over what he told me. I was shocked at myself; I was opening up to them, to Niall. I looked up smiling slightly before grabbing his hand, he pulled me up and let go of my hand once I was standing to grab a spot at the dining table the boys were surrounding as Eleanor pulled out the trays of food the hotel had brought up.

I smiled at Liam as I sat in-between him and Niall. “Oh, Niall, what was the name of the movie we were watching, I liked it a lot” I whispered to him as he served himself some drink.

“Oh, How to Train a Dragon, its one of my favorites. Personally Liam’s a big fan of Toy Story” he said back at me before serving me some of the drink he served himself as well. I smiled at him nodding, pretending to know what he was talking about. In all reality, I had no clue what Toy Story was, in the orphanage we weren’t allowed to watch TV or movies and such. So naturally after I left the orphanage and onto the streets I never got to watch TV, I think this was the first time watching TV since my parent’s deaths.

“What’s wrong, aren’t you hungry?” Eleanor said as she noticed me staring off in space and with no food on my plate.

“I liked watching TV, thank you,” I whispered to them, soon enough the whole room was dead silent as the mulled over what I had said.

“What do you mean, its just TV?” Louis said confused.

“I’ve never watched TV before, when my parent’s died when I was six, I moved to an orphanage nearby, we weren’t aloud to watch TV. When I left their, or rather got kicked out, when I turned eighteen, I only had a little money on me, barely enough for food for about a month and a half. After that I don’t remember much, just moving around when police would tell me I couldn’t stay there or somewhere, and moving around hoping for a warm place to sleep at night. Thank you for letting me watch TV” I whispered.

Before I could look up I was pulled into a tight hug from Eleanor, she pulled away and I saw her eyes filled with tears as she mulled over what I had said. “It’s okay, you can watch TV all you like here. Now, you should eat, your so skinny we need to get as much food in you as we can” she said jokingly, chuckling lightly in the end making the table laugh. Lightening the tension in the room by a little, I stared the foreign foods before me; I only ever had bread or soup at the orphanage.

Eleanor must have noticed my confusion because she started the rattle off the names of the food on the table, offering me a little bit of each. The chicken, spaghetti, and garlic were delicious. Throwing all regret out the window, I comfortably ate as much as my stomach could take, eating two plates full of food; earning smiles from the whole table as the saw me eating happily.

And I was, but part of me was trying to eat as much as I could before I was to go back to the alleyways and winter cold nights out on the streets. After only a few hours with these people, and I was already comfortable around them, feel fed and full for the first time in what seems like forever, and attached to a certain boy in the room. I didn’t ever want to leave, but I learned at a young age, fairytales only happen in stories. I will never have my happily ever after.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is another chapter, i finished late last night but didn't get to post it. So here it is!!