Status: Active, very active! ;)

From the Streets to Luxury Hotels

Guitar Lessons & a Twitcam

“There you go see your getting it” Niall said encouraging me as he taught me to strum a simple tune on the guitar. He had been teaching me for three hours and so far I only know the notes, I’m pretty slow at hitting them. Niall tells me that if I keep practicing that simple tune will come so much easier to me, shocking at how this “simple” tune is so hard to play.

“I don’t know Niall, maybe I should just try learning the piano. Its hard having to move my fingers while wrapped around the neck, my fingers aren’t long enough,” I said stopping from trying to hit the simple one-two beat.

“C’mon you wanted to learn, you can’t give up now,” he said standing up quickly. He left the living room and came back seconds later with another guitar in his hands.

“Wow, how many guitars do you have?” I asked him as I saw a similar yet coated differently guitar now in Niall’s hands.

“Well technically I only have like three, but I like to bring them with me on tour a lot because they could get damaged. So management always pulls some strings and basically lets me rent out instruments if I need them. I like to keep two in the hotel rooms I stay in, in case I feel I song coming along,” he said to me while tuning his guitar.

“There, now I’m going to play it quickly, I want you to pay attention to the transitions and the beat I play it in, okay?” he said to a serious look in his eye.

“Alright” I told him as I fixed my gaze on his hand wrapped around the neck, I figured I should watch how he moves his fingers, I have trouble moving them quickly enough to play the next beat in time.

He began to play the simple tune and sure enough it sounded a million times better then when I try playing it. I sighed to myself before sitting up and asking Niall to play it again but at a slower pace so I could see his hand movements.

He began to play it again when Liam quietly entered the room his computer in hand. I may have been living on the streets but I knew what a laptop looked like, granted I’ve never seen one outside of its display case let alone used one in my life.

“Hey mate, what’s up?” Niall said looking up to glance at him curiously before continuing on to play the tune.

“I’m doing a twitcam and they wanted to see the hotel room we were all staying at, say hi” he said before turning the camera so the fans could see us sitting crossed legged on the floor across from each other.

“Hello everybody, this here is our friend Miriya, I’m currently trying to teach her how to play the guitar” Niall said waving at the webcam.

“Hi” I said waving shyly before turning back to Niall and trying to do what Niall had done earlier.

“Yeah, this is Miriya a great friend but she’s…well she’s kind of clueless when it comes to technology so if any of you dare to send her hate she might not ever see it. But that doesn’t justify you too do it anyway, so please don’t… she’s to sweet and innocent to have so much hate suddenly thrust down upon her. So please respect my wishes when I say, if you’re a true fan you won’t hurt our friends who made this all possible” Liam said to the webcam, a serious look on his face that told me he meant every word he said. But why?

“Yeah, and we don’t like it when our friends are threatened by our fans just by being near us” Niall added to the web cam with a serious look on his face. I was so used to seeing a smile on his face that the sudden serious expression shocked me greatly, but it also warmed me up knowing they both cared about me.

For once in a long time I felt…safe, at home. And it’s all because of these boys I met earlier today, yet it feels as if I’ve known them my whole life. My eyes began to droop and before I knew it, my head landed on something semi-soft and lost myself in the world of dreams I dreamt of a never-ending life with the boys.

Niall POV

I heard soft breathing coming from beside me and turned my head to see Miriya with her head on Liam’s shoulder softly breathing as she slept with a peaceful look on her face.

“Looks like someone’s had a long day” I said softly afraid of waking her up. I smiled at the almost childlike expression she had on her face, and felt a wave of protectiveness run through me, as I feared for the hate she might receive from the fans and the media. Luckily she doesn’t have a twitter or facebooks, actually anything relating to technology, so she wouldn’t really go through what Eleanor had to go through.

I sighed when I heard my phone vibrate from the side of my bed; I leapt up quickly and grabbed it before the phone fell on the floor. Answering it I saw I had a text from Paul reminding me that we had an early recording tomorrow morning at eight.

I’m guessing Liam had known because he said by the fans and explained about how we had to get to bed early because we had an early day tomorrow. I jumped in front of the web cam quickly saying bye before moving so Liam could log off. I put my guitars away before turning to find Liam holding Miriya bridal style before quickly leaving the room whispering out goodnight before leaving to his room.

Luckily we had a spare room for her to use, that and Louis and Eleanor didn’t mind sharing, who we initially got the spare room for by the way.

Liam POV

I felt something hard fall lightly on to my shoulder and turned discreetly to find Miriya asleep on my shoulder breathing softly with a peaceful look on her face. I smiled softly at her before answering a couple more questions from the fans before calling it a night.

We had recording to do early in the morning at eight tomorrow. I’m just glad I thought to ask Paul if Miriya could come along with when he reminded me about our recordings for tomorrow.

Sighing to myself quickly, I grabbed Miriya in my arms bridal style and left Niall alone in his room to sleep, whispering out a goodnight to him before closing the door behind me.

I went to the spare room and gently laid her down gently, I pulled off her slippers and left her socks and clothes on before pulling the covers over her. I bent down slowly and kissed her forehead lightly before leaving the room. I turned around and shut off the lights whispering her a goodnight and happy dreams before closing the door softly behind me.

I stretched my arms above my head hearing my back crack slightly before heading for Niall’s room, grabbing my laptop from where I had left it on then coffee table in front of the TV in his room.

I smiled to myself slightly when I realized I would get to spend another day with the girl who without even meaning to captured my interest in such a short time. I walked to my room and fell asleep the second my head hit the pillow.