Status: New story - Will be very active

I'll Fight For You

Date Night

The next day I lied in bed until maybe close to 2:30 in the afternoon. I was just so exhausted. All we really had been doing was sitting around, playing video games, watching movies and eating. That sounds so healthy, right? I mean those boys could eat and eat, especially Niall, he could just keep eating and eating and he never gained weight. Me, on the other hand, I felt like if I looked at a bag of Cheetos, I’d gain 5 lbs.

I was just extremely bored and annoyed with the fact that we couldn’t go out in public because we’d get mobbed. I loved the fact that the boys were successful, but after days and days of sitting around doing the same fucking thing every day, I was getting annoyed…FAST.

I finally got out of bed, and walked out to where everyone was crowded around the TV.

“Sleeping Beauty has finally awoken!” Harry said loudly.

“Well, you’re quite the observant one in the morning.” I snapped. I could hear I had an annoying tone in my voice.

Harry glared at me. “Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed?” He asked, laughing.

I glared right back at him. “Shut the fuck up.” I huffed and went back into the bedroom and slammed the door. I was not a happy camper.

I sat down on the bed and tried to calm down. I did not want to be this snappy all day. I heard the doorbell rattle, and I looked up right as the door cracked open and Liam peeked his head in.

“Can I?” His voice was quiet.

I nodded. “Mm.”

He sat down next to me and gently put his arm around my back. “What’s wrong, dear?” He brushed the hair out of my eyes, and just looked at me with those puppy eyes.

I let out a deep breath. “Well it’s just that, you know that I’m so proud of all the success you guys have achieved. You deserve it 110%. But I’m just getting annoyed that we can’t go out in public, for the fear that we’d get mobbed. And now that I think of it, I’m also annoyed that I can’t go on normal dates with my boyfriend, and be all cutesy in public with him. No, I have to stay sitting around the TV and hang out with your friends all the time. And I know Melanie’s here, but...” My voice trailed off as I sighed and looked down, then back up at Liam, whose eyes still were soft and puppy-like. “I just wish we could go out on dates, and hang out in public.”

Liam smiled and pulled me closer to him. “I have an idea.” He kissed my cheek and got up and walked out the door.

About 5 minutes past and Liam came back into the bedroom and sat on the bed. “So since you wanted to go on dates, and you wanted to be able to show affection in public, Harry and I decided to take you and Melanie out. You know, have a double date.”

After he finished talking, a huge grin spread across my face. “Aw babe, really?” I squealed and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him softly.

-----

Right after Liam and I had that talk, I started getting ready. I showered and then towel-dried my hair. Once it was damp, I brushed it out and air-dried it a little, before I turned on my curling iron. I used the Infinity by Conair curling wand, the one with no clamp. I just wrapped my hair around the barrel, and it gave me Taylor Swift curls.

Once I was done curling my hair, I brushed through the curls to make them looser, then sprayed them with hairspray. Melanie asked me if I could do her makeup after she did her hair, and I happily agreed. I loved doing makeup.

I got dressed after I finished my hair. I put on a tight white tank top that made my boobs looked quite nice. I put on a black pencil skirt, and tucked in the tank top. I put on a long, silver necklace from Forever 21, and diamond earrings. I grabbed my bright pink pumps to add a pop of color to my outfit. And for my own makeup, I just did a really dark smoky eye, with nude lips. I grabbed my black purse, and set it down next to my shoes.

Melanie decided to wear a black and white striped tank top, with a red pencil skirt and black pumps. We were going to look incredible. For Melanie’s makeup, I did a smoky eye like mine, just not as dark and paired it with some red lipstick.

When we were finally done, we walked out of the bedroom together as all eyes fell upon us.

“Wow…” Harry and Liam said in unison.

-----

Once we got in the car, Liam informed us that we were going to The Melting Pot, which is a fondue restaurant, and it was expensive as shit. I wasn’t going to complain about the prices, I was the one who said I wanted to go out on dates. Once we got inside, we were led to a table that had candles all around it and had red roses in a big vase in the middle of the table. I looked at everything, then at Liam, who was smiling so big. Once we sat down, I grabbed Liam’s hand and held it. “Thank you, this is amazing.”

We first got some cheese fondue, and things to dip in it. I didn’t want to eat too much because I was saving room for the chocolate fondue for dessert. We just spent the time talking and all getting to know each other better.

Finally, we got our chocolate fondue. They didn’t just bring us one pot of fondue, we got two. One was regular milk chocolate, and the other was cookies and cream fondue. They were both quite delicious if I had to say so myself.

We somehow were talking about past relationships and I told Liam how I had very sucky luck with boys, and how almost every guy I liked was a douchebag and ended up hurting me. Melanie was telling Harry the exact same thing about how she had bad luck too, when Harry just grabbed her hands in his and asked Melanie to be his girlfriend.

On the outside, she was very calm and just smiled and nodded. She then stood up and wrapped her arms around him, and they shared their first kiss right there.

“Aw, you guys are so cute!” I squealed.

Liam stood up, and pulled me towards him, twirling me like a ballerina. I giggled and he smiled, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulled me to him. “How’s this for a date?”

I smiled big and kissed his lips softly. “This date goes beyond the dates I’ve seen in my dreams. I’m here with my best friend, and she’s happy.” I smiled and looked at Melanie and Harry, who looked absolutely in love, and then I looked back at Liam and kissed his nose. “And I’m here with you, the best and most caring guy I’ve ever met. And you plan this whole extravagant date and I’m honestly just speechless. No one has ever done something this nice for me.” I couldn’t stop smiling.

He rubbed his hands up and down my back, and leaned in close so that our foreheads were touching. “I’m so happy that you like this whole thing. I wanted to make you happy. And I’m sorry that no guy has done this for you. You deserve the world.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I didn't update the past couple days. I was busy and I couldn't think of something to do with this story. That was until 'Mrs. Bagans' suggested that they go on a double date, and I thought that was a fabulous idea so I used it. I'm now up to 4 recs, 95 readers and 11 subbies!!! :)))

This was a longer chapter, lemme know if you guys want more chapters to be long!

Image
LOL OK LI. ;)

Image

Image

Enjoy!

xoxo