Status: New story - Will be very active

I'll Fight For You

Picture Perfect Moment

Liam chuckled and looked at me with those puppy-dog eyes.
"That was actually really cute and clever, Bri."
He came over and wrapped his arms around me.
"You have no idea how badly I needed to smile..but I'll see you during the show okay?"
And with that, I was standing in the room by myself.

I walked out of the room, feeling a little bad that I actually knew how bad Liam needed to smile. I wanted to make him smile every second of the day. I hurried and found Sam who hugged me tight when she saw me.
"What took so long?" She glared at me.
"I just needed to talk to Liam about something..don't ask."
She giggled and started dragging me to our seats.

Once we got to our seats, I sat down and looked at the stage in front of us. Those 5 beautiful boys were going to be right in front of us again. I couldn't hold in my excitement for much longer. Just then the lights went out, and the arena got extremely loud. I started jumping up and down and Sam grabbed my hand. We both squealed and shrieked until the boys were in front of us once again.

My eyes instantly locked with Liam's and he winked at me and waved. I blew him a kiss and noticed the dirty looks I was getting from fans. They started singing, and they all took their turns singing and looking at us

{-}

There were only a couple songs left for them to sing. I knew this because I could read the set list that was taped to the stage. The boys had left to change clothes and when they came back out, Liam was the first one to speak.
"So, it's that time for us to sing a slower song." He paused.
"And I think one of you guys should come join us on stage."
Girls all around us started screaming bloody murder...I just stood there and smiled big. I looked up at Liam who started walking towards me and Sam.
"How about you, love?"
I giggled and looked up at Liam, nodding. The security guy in front of me lifted me over the railing and onto stage. Liam opened his arms and gave me a hug, while some girls screamed and others 'aw-ed.'

Louis came up to me and put a stool behind me.
"There you go, love."
I giggled and sat down, and Liam came over and held my hand. He looked out at the audience and smiled.
"This is "Gotta Be You."

"Girl I see it in your eyes you're disappointed, cause I'm the foolish one that you anointed with your heart, I tore it apart and girl what a mess I made upon your innocence and no woman in the world deserves this but here I am asking for one more chance."
Liam laced his fingers with mine and kissed my hand, then let go and started walking across the stage.
Zayn walked over to me and put his arm around me as he sang, and I smiled up at him. For the rest of the song I sang along and swayed back and forth.

When the song was over, I hugged all of the boys, making sure Liam was last. I leaned in to hug him and he whispered in my ear, "see you after the show."
I smiled and nodded, letting the security pick me up again and return me to my seat.
"OH MY GOSH, BRI THAT WAS AWESOME."
I turned and hugged Sam.
"Oh my gosh, I hope you got good pictures."
She laughed. "I did, don't worry!"

After the last song, one of the security guys came over to me and Sam and let us know that the boys had informed him that we were going to be hanging with them after the show.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, so Liam basically serenaded Brielle in front of thousands of girls, how cute! :) I'm kind of stuck with what to do after the concert is over, if anyone has ideas, feel free to leave them! :) <3
xox