Status: New story - Will be very active

I'll Fight For You

Surprise

I laid my head on Liam's lap, and he twirled my hair around his fingers. When I hung with him, surprisingly, I wasn't really nervous. He's such a sweet guy, and he's very relaxed and calm...when he's alone.
"I really love how I can be myself around you, Bri." He smiled and kissed my hands, which were holding his.

I giggled.
"What?" He asked, looking puzzled.
"It's weird, I was just gunna say the same thing." I smiled and sat up, wrapping my arms around him. "How'd I get so lucky?"

His cheeks showed a light flush.
I laughed and squeezed his cheeks. "I made Liam Payne blush, what?!"

He put his hands in front of my face. "You better shush, or I'm gunna tickle you."
I shrugged. "Last time I checked I wasn't 5."
Liam laughed and started tickling me, and I started squirming all over the place.
"Oh, I'm sorry what was that?" Liam said laughing.

I managed to get away from his grip. He started to stand up and come towards me and I backed away. "Okay, truce, I CALL A TRUCE!"
I outstretched my hand, and he pulled me into a hug, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my lips softly.

-----

We were just relaxing when my phone started to ring. I saw that my friend Melanie was calling, and since she lives in New Jersey, we rarely get to talk on the phone.

"Hello?"
"Hey Bri, you busy?"
"Actually yes. But let me tell you why. Earlier today I went to see One Direction, and I won meet & greets and I hung out with them and long story short....I'm dating Liam Payne."

She burst into laughter. "Yeah, and I'm the Queen of England."
Liam motioned for me to hand him the phone. I did, and he decided to say something.

"You're not the Queen, because I've met the Queen."
He touched the speaker button just as she started screaming.
"HOLY WHAT THE FUCK, HOW THE...WHAT THE...OMG...HI LIAM I LOVE YOU."

Liam and I burst into laughter.
"Oh my gosh, is Harry there? I love Harry." She added.

"Nah, the other boys went to the club."
Just then the door swung open, and 4 very drunk boys stumbled inside, thankfully though, with no women.

"Just kidding, they're back."
"Well Bri, I'm kind of at Midway Airport. I was trying to surprise you."
"Aw, Mel. I'll be right there."

She told me where she was at the airport and I told her I'd be there in 25 minutes.
"Hey Harry, can you come with? She loves you."
To my surprise, Harry was the least drunk out of the 4, I was so glad.

I got in my car, and Liam and Harry sat in the back. Once we got to the airport, I quickly found her and pointed her out.
"Damn, she's beautiful. Let me out of this damn car." Harry said, trying to open the door.
I pulled over and put my blinkers on, got out and ran over to Melanie.

I was in the middle of hugging her when Mr. Styles decided to interrupt my hug and pull Melanie into a big bear hug.

"Hi, I'm Harry."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhhh, so one my friend Steph actually does live in NJ, and she read this FF and was like, "Make Harry fall for me." And I was like OKAY!!! :)

I have 2 recs, 40 readers and 5 subbies!!!

Shout-outs to 'blown away' and 'onlythegooddieyoung' for commenting! I really love and appreciate every comment I get!

If you haven't yet, please check out my Niall FF, called 'Lucky.' I love that story. :)

Image
YES BABY, STRIP FOR ME ;)

And this is mainly for Steph, but OH MY GOSH, I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS GIF ;)))))))
Image

Enjoy!
xoxo